Rhapsody Of Fire Announces Their Next Album. There's a unicorn on the cover.

nailz

Nov 11, 2002
San Francisco
Visit site
RHAPSODY OF FIRE are proud to announce to the world that the mix of “FROM CHAOS TO ETERNITY” is now at the end and that the new album will be released by Nuclear Blast on June 17, 2011.

From_Chaos_To_Eternity.jpg

http://rhapsodyoffire.com/

If you take off the horn, that's a bad ass album cover.

(Unicorns don't have wings and Pegasus doesn't have a horn.)

Winning.

Nailz, but Balrog's can't fly (ohh yes I have started the epic nerd battle. The call has some. Will you show up?)

p.s. What is it with power metal and their love for blue & red covers.

Reading the press release they make it sound like it's going to be their last album, or at least their last fantasy-based album. I thought they said the same thing when Dragonflame came out.

Well, I'm pretty sure the wings are on the angel thing. Also they have a song called the last winged unicorn so not sayin', just sayin'. :)

*looks around* Psst...I have something to tell you...Don't let any of the other fantasy nerds know, because they might be crushed, but I think it's important to tell you...Unicorns and the Pegasus aren't real!

Nah, I think you're just not cool enough to see them... :p

Reading the press release they make it sound like it's going to be their last album, or at least their last fantasy-based album. I thought they said the same thing when Dragonflame came out.

It won't be their last. If it was their last, he would've said it was their last. I think it's just the last of this fantasy series. What they will do from now on is anyone's guess.

It won't be their last. If it was their last, he would've said it was their last. I think it's just the last of this fantasy series. What they will do from now on is anyone's guess.

It's really the last part of the saga started on Legendary Tales, nothing more than that.

Plus, Simon, just because it doesn't say "It's going to be our list," doesn't necessarily mean it won't be, as you're implying. Man, you really need to work on reading some press releases! :lol