Rhapsody Of Fire Announces Their Next Album. There's a unicorn on the cover.

FUCK YEAH, UNICORNS!!!!

I think that THIS will prove otherwise!

1182032.jpg

Collector stickers? Alright!

Plus, Simon, just because it doesn't say "It's going to be our list," doesn't necessarily mean it won't be, as you're implying. Man, you really need to work on reading some press releases! :lol

Duh. Anything can happen, but typically for a band if they plan on an album being their last, they usually announce it. It took me a second there to get what you were talking about though, due to you saying "list." :p

Nah, I think you're just not cool enough to see them... :p

And I think your ego has grown exponentially over the past year or so.

But I still like you. :p

In unrelated news, but related to the original post because it's about unicorns, I just ordered the graphic novel version of The Last Unicorn. Because the book and the movie ARE NOT ENOUGH. *froths at the mouth*

As for winged unicorns, what little girl obsessed with fantasy didn't draw Pegacorns? I drew them all the time. Almost as much as I drew pictures of regular old horses.

680.jpg

"THis is the portrait I used for my character in Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale. I'm a dual classed 8 Wizard/4 Fighter."

whoa, that sort of rules. Though I'm tired of the movie poster crap too... too many metal albums coming out with that exact style... faux-dramatic color washes to cover up lack of coloring ideas, everything must be light/dark? :loco: I miss the art from 'Dragonflame'.. 'SOELII'.... it does work on this one better than the last one and the EP though. But it is getting gimmicky pretty quick. I do not know if this equals the epic flavor of the debut, which featured a unicorn, a dragon, a warrior, and a castle, but the return of the unicorn is welcome, and angels are definitely as great as warriors, so this isn't too bad.