Ribspreader - Congregation Of The Sick

Rogga

Aug 29, 2003
Sweden
www.paganizer.com
The second Ribspreader album will be recorded in september for a late year release, or possibly early next year through Karmageddon Media.
The album will be put on harddrive at Soundlab Studio and will feature nine tracks of rotten oldschool deathmetal, titles in no particular order are:

Dead to the world
Maggots (fucking maggots)
Morbid reflections
Autopsy obsessed
Bleeding you dry
Worms inside your coffin
The crawling
Breeding sickness
Not dead but buried

News besides the above is that Dan will be only playing leadguitars on this album and the drums will be done instead by new member Johan Berglund (This Haven). For more updates and a look at the coverart check out the website at listen.to/ribspreader
Cheers!

All I can say is FUCK YES!!! Man, Bolted To The Cross has been in my car's cd player for almost 2 weeks now. Can't fucking wait, how will it sound compared to BTC?!? Great news...

It´ll sound pretty much like BTC muically, but at times faster and more brutal than before. I´m really satisfied with the shit so I´m confident we´ll be able to match the debut for sure.

Great news.

Btw, today I have listened to Bolted to the Cross, and in the second song, I don't remember the title now :D, the lyrics say Fornever Laid to Rest. Fornever, does this word exist or is it a tribute to first Seance album?

Keep on rotting!

Rogga said:
It´ll sound pretty much like BTC muically, but at times faster and more brutal than before. I´m really satisfied with the shit so I´m confident we´ll be able to match the debut for sure.

Well, shit, I really thought your description on the site of BTC was almost cocky, saying that you would definitely satisfy most people with it, but hehe, it's fucking true, a great record!! This will definitely be a great record if it comes anywhere near BTC.