Riffing with LOG kick and snare

yeah i'd like more gain but I used a toneport and gearbox and i've found the only way to get a working sound is if back off the gain a bit.
If I go for crushing heavy it won't sit in the mix at all.
Wish I could use my jmp super lead!
stuck in an apartment :(

I like it, guitars sound great to me.
BTW, please excuse the total n00b question but I'm new to EZDrummer and I can't figure out how to add in your samples. Any hints?

I like it, guitars sound great to me.
BTW, please excuse the total n00b question but I'm new to EZDrummer and I can't figure out how to add in your samples. Any hints?

Thanks!
I use drumagog to replace the kick and snare.
Works great.

Hey dude, I like this man! It has a very cool LOG feel to it, which I like. And that guitar sound is awesome, it was good enough for people to think it was really a Mesa Boogie dude! That proves it was a good sound.

Hey dude, I like this man! It has a very cool LOG feel to it, which I like. And that guitar sound is awesome, it was good enough for people to think it was really a Mesa Boogie dude! That proves it was a good sound.

Thanks man!
i usually end up burned out after recording for a long time, completely clueless as to the songs quality, so it's great to get some feedback.

Hey dude, its worth spending the time on your stuff if it means it is quality! I have spent the last 6 weeks working on a song, recording tracks, drums and shit, and I still have not even found a good guitar sound yet :(

oh my, 6 weeks?

and man, i do fuckin adoreee that snare sound. sacrament easily has one of my favourite drum sounds ever \m/
cool riffs too man

oh my, 6 weeks?

and man, i do fuckin adoreee that snare sound. sacrament easily has one of my favourite drum sounds ever m/
cool riffs too man

Stop being an asshole to me dude :lol:

I thought that people didn't like the drum sound on sacrament? I'm sure I have read a few people on here saying it sounding like toy drums even. I personally really like the drum sound!