Right guys, i need a favour!

-Gavin-

Gavornator
Jul 21, 2003
Oulu, Finland
Can we cut the endless bullshit on this forum please. I've noticed a lot of my posts in the ontopic forum have started/ended with "you fucking idiot" which signifies the utter shite that gets discussed here.

Can we put a stop to discussion concerning:

Alexi/Kim's personal lives
CoB being a Satanic band
People saying bad things/Reviews about CoB
Etc

No-one gives a flying fuck and it is fuckheads like the schmoes that post this crap that give this forum a bad name and attract trolls.

Your a hypocrite your very post whines about what you like and don't like on the forum the answer is simple dont read the shit that pisses you off. You say no one gives a flying fuck, if someone took the time to post it they obviously have some interest in what it is they are posting about.

DarkBodom said:
Your a hypocrite your very post whines about what you like and don't like on the forum the answer is simple dont read the shit that pisses you off. You say no one gives a flying fuck, if someone took the time to post it they obviously have some interest in what it is they are posting about.

Dude, you know how many trolls we get gere fucking up the forum becuase CoB fans are seen as a Joke becuase of people going mad when someone says they dont like CoB..

We have a kid here selling all his finntroll/ensiferum/Moonsorrow/imp Naz CDs cause they said they dont like alexi.
Come on man. This forum is going to shit.

NeedledWarheart said:
Dude, you know how many trolls we get gere fucking up the forum becuase CoB fans are seen as a Joke becuase of people going mad when someone says they dont like CoB..

We have a kid here selling all his finntroll/ensiferum/Moonsorrow/imp Naz CDs cause they said they dont like alexi.

But thats a given what forum isnt without its worshippers who cry at the very thought of someone badmouthing there favourite band. Then theres those who seem to constantly discuss the most pointless of topics. But its a free forum and however annoying these people may be they still have the right to use it and unless they break a rule theres shit all that can be done about it. Who cares if the damn internet fans think bodom fans are a joke there never going to see you for real so let them think what they want, and if you do ever see them for real hit them with a bat or something.

I dont care what they think of us, its just the fucking internet... but what does suck is these gay whining "i wanna give alexi a blowjob" threads not only clutter the board but they attract trolls which makes the situation a million times worse.

NeedledWarheart said:

Thats why messageboards have moderators...and last I checked, you werent one of them.

The assholes who post that they dont like COB are far and few between. Most people here worship these fucking metal maniacs for the talented musicians that they are (myself included....and...no, I do not want to fuck Alexi)

there's always gonna be some dorks posting shit that annoys/pisses off everyone. and in many cases it's newbies who meant no offense, and get flamed for posting a question thats been asked 500 times before.

hmmm. I'm a massive bodom fan and never come here, ever, due to the ammount of shit that gets posted here. The fact is that it looks less and less like a forum dedicated to Children of Bodom everytime I come.

I completly agree with you Needled warheart. What this place really needs to be is a forum dedicated to discussing/praising Children of Bodom other wise there is no point.

Instead of complaining about this board, why not just make your own for COB? If you feel there is not enough praise for the band on this board, then stop starting these whining threads and make more posts and threads about how much you love this band. This type of thread makes no sense as it is not accomplishing anything other than another way for you to vent all the shit you have already said before.

I dont give a fuck if people praise CoB on this board, I do however find it gay as flying fuck that whenever i come on here, there is some new shit like "is CoB a satanic band because my mum wont let me listen to them if they are.. oh noes!".

U know, u won't change all CoB fans !
There're always idiots and people who can discuss better things, u won't change it becoz u tell them they are ..
U're not a moderator, let them do their job (even if they don't always do it as u would like), u should just don't give a fuck about those fuckin' threads and stop acting "I'm superior and will tell u the truth, listen to me!"

NeedledWarheart, in some threads you really seem to be the only sensible person. Not in this one, though, 'cos it's a pretty good advice to just ignore threads you don't like. And calling people "fucking idiots" isn't a very smart thing to do, it brings the forum climate further down and makes people less inclined to listen to your good advice of stopping pointless discussions.

hey NW i've been read couple you'l postes and almoust all you have been called peoples "fucking idiots etc." thats was only thing i need to say in here topic =) that pissing me sometimes off when you say peoples fucking idiots...

Although I only signed up today, I've been reading here for a year or so, and I think theres no more or less amount of faggotry on this board as there is on others. Really you're going to get idiots on every single forum, best thing to do is just ignore them.

Why would you want to ignore ME?!?!?!?!? I'm kind of superior (in my world)....

(humour solves the issue, or just pisses you off. I love both those options..)