Right ya english cunts. Jan 26th.

i know you hate AYDY? but if you actually DO hate the band....why post/visit this side of Ultimate Metal...just to piss people off? just to spread COB hate...

really i wanna know...it seems very illogical

Heavenscent said:
He bought a ticket to a CoB show...
that's why he started this thread in the first place.

Oh i get that perfectly, thanks.

What I actually meant was, in general....why do you visit Children of Bodom forums?

-Gavin- said:
Cause it's habit, i know people here, and if CoB didn't turn shite, i wouldn't have reason to complain :)

okay okay...now wait a minute...

I agree that you know a lot of people here so you decide to stay here...but COB...do you really believe they completely and utterly suck? i believe they still have their musical ablility hidden in them...they just kind of changed their style...but does that necessarily the band completely sucks...

I guess you can say the new CD is horrible...(i personally liked it)...but to say the whole band sucks is wrong (in my opinion)

before you say ANYTHING know this : I completely understand w/e you say is YOUR opinion and i respect that...but i have been noticing more and more on this board people making blatant negative remarks against the band...not JUST the CD...

Firen said:
Oh i get that perfectly, thanks.

What I actually meant was, in general....why do you visit Children of Bodom forums?

Because being a fan doesn't mean you need to have the band's dick in your mouth most of the time.

DoodgeGant said:
Because being a fan doesn't mean you need to have the band's dick in your mouth most of the time.

Well now your taking it to the OTHER extreme..you know very well that is NOT what i meant...