Saskatoon show July 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
COBHC Webmaster said:
It just sucks that July 10th was actually a day off and Rattlehead52, brain_removal_device and Steve_88 are the same person posting from the same PC...

Feel free to flame this loser.

Just cause the share the same IP doesn't mean they're the same person. They could be posting from an internet cafe or library or something. Either way... the no show was a disappointment.. but shit happens. The real disappointment is how the cunt who promoted the show treated everyone who showed displeasure at Bodom not showing. He's a shitty promoter... someone close to another Century Media band (Into Eternity) said that cunt had try to weasle out of paying them for a show.

Sir Myke of Bodom said:
^^ is that the same coock sucker???

No... I am not that person. I'm only an hour out of saskatoon ... not 2 hours like the other guy. Unlike him I still love C.O.B.

Rattlehead52 said:
So i got tickets well in advance for this show, thinking "alright, i get to see Bodom!", looking forward to it for a long time, we get in line, maybe 10 feet from the door when theres a sign on the door that says...

Thine Eye
(Children of Bodom not on Bill)

Mastodon

Lamb of God...

so wtf, why didn't they show up, that really pisses me off, i pay to see one of my favorite bands and they don't show up? I think thats bullshit, and the thing is not one word of notice until we got to the door. So i just wasted money for a ticket to see bands i don't even like. It really pisses me off how a band can do that to their fans, tonight i really lost a lot of respect for them. We travelled 2 hours to see Children of Bodom, not Thine Eyes Bleed! I'm just gonna say im really disappointed and i don't get why you assholes would do that.

Well if You dear asshole would ever checked out the tourdates on www.cobhc.com you would have found out that CoB was never even supposed to play there!!!!!
IF the sorry ass promoter of that show used our name to get more people there thats fucked up, but otherwiswe you are an idiot for blaming the band when you dont know shit.
Thanks
Janne, Edmonton.

Janne Warman said:
Well if You dear asshole would ever checked out the tourdates on www.cobhc.com you would have found out that CoB was never even supposed to play there!!!!!
IF the sorry ass promoter of that show used our name to get more people there thats fucked up, but otherwiswe you are an idiot for blaming the band when you dont know shit.
Thanks
Janne, Edmonton.

Hehe some of us already said that but he's just a troll..:erk:

Janne Warman said:
Thanks
Janne, Edmonton.

:D

Janne Warman said:
Thanks
Janne, Edmonton.

:worship:notworthy
you should post more often here... well if you read the whole story... :p
but you have the right tone in your speech to n00bs/gay ppl :headbang: :lol:

can you guys delete the quotes.....i feel stupid,i just realized what i did:erk:

Janne Warman said:
Thanks
Janne, Edmonton.

The promoter did use your name. Big huge ass writing on all the posters/promo material. Hell... your name was even on the ticketmaster tickets. It shitty ass promoters like the cunt at The Roxy On Broadway in Saskatoon that cause hostility in the metal community.

Alright, lots of confusion but here is Henkka's official statement:

"Children Of Bodom was not supposed to play in Saskatoon on 10th
July. We were already in Edmonton that night. Saskatoon show was only
for Thine Eyes Bleed, Mastodon and Lamb of God. We heard today that
the promoter had put our name on the posters, which is totally wrong.
That way he got there more Bodom fans, to get better ticketsales
maybe. It is just very very wrong, that now some people drove over
two hours to see Bodom, even though the band was never meant to be on
the bill.

We are so sorry about this! It was a mistake, or "mistake", from the
Saskatoon venue´s promoter. We did not cancel the show. I understand
it pisses people off to come to the show and then realize the band is
not playing. But as I said, we were never supposed to be there in the
first place.

To be sure about the shows we are doing check out always
www.cobhc.com tour info section.
There are the shows where we actually do play!

Children of Bodom is sorry, the promoter did big mistake!

I hope someday we will do Saskatoon! Lamb of God said that the crowd
was amazing yesterday!

Henkka"

As you can see, it wasn't the fault of the band. In fact they weren't even aware of that! What did we learn? Never use multiple fake nicks at Ultimate Metal and NEVER go to a COB show which isn't listed in the official tour dates which can be found at www.cobhc.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.