Just see their show in Tokyo

hehe, it's always good to see japanese posting at UM!

welcome aboard, mami!:wave:
i was there on saturday too. tanosi kattta ne!

i was promising to post how the show went at another thread, but maybe you can post it instead of me, thank you!;)

btw, from what i know, "nippon" is the official name for japan in japanese, "nihon" is more like casual way of saying. something like "U.S.A" and "America"... dunno.:p

Originally posted by mami
LOTFL!!!:lol: :lol:
Why you know Takeshi's castle:)??
Have you ever seen this TV program???
Yeah, this show was also aired here in Germany and it's quite funny! I heard that Takeshi is very famous in Japan and he also directed some serious movies.

Originally posted by Zarok666
Yeah, this show was also aired here in Germany and it's quite funny! I heard that Takeshi is very famous in Japan and he also directed some serious movies.

Then it translated in German when it aired un your country?:)

I think he is talented person.I love him:)

OK,guys GOODNIGHT:)
(It's 0:28am here in Japan...)

Originally posted by mami
Then it translated in German when it aired un your country?:)

I think he is talented person.I love him:)
There is only a commentator who comments the show but you can still hear that they are talking Japanese. When I would live in Japan I would participate in this show. It rulez!!

1. Needled 24/7
2. Hate Me!
3. Chokehold
4. Silent Night, Bodom Night
5. Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood
6. Lake Bodom
7. Bodom After Midnight
8. Towards Dead End
9. Bodom Beach Terror
10. Downfall
11. Everytime I Die
12. Hate Crew Deathroll

omg.. I fucking love this setlist.. Silent night.. ridin hood, lake bodom.. downfall, towards.. argh!! :D
I hope this will be the same setlist for the european tour..

I love the setlist but I think they should do one or two more off Something Wild. Lake Bodom isn't enough. Deadnight Warrior and Touch Like Angel Of Death would be awesome!:cool:

Hey i heard CoB , Sonata Arctica and last but definately not the least Stratovarius will be kicking Japanese asses in march .Hoof that will be AWESOME. Those Japanese dudes are lucky.:)