Ripping bonus tracks

So I used DVD AE to rip Lamentations a while ago, and my free 30 day trial has expired. And I can't re-install it. I don't much feel like paying all that $ for something I'd almost never use. I tried DVD Audio Ripper by IMtoo, but it only sees the video, not the bonus tracks. I'd just buy them from Amazon MP3's (higher bitrate than iTunes) to just have them as MP3, but I can only get Derelict Herds if I buy the whole fucking album. Which I've done. Any ideas?

This was a kind of stupid decision to have made about pressing this CD. I'm annoyed.

I can't get that to work at all.... :( It spits out .vob files. I feel really dumb. Audio extractor was way easier.

Yeah, I tried that, but all it sees is Title 1. I can't get it to see Title 2 or 3. It's a more intuitive UI, but I can't get what I need. Man, I feel stupid today.

I had the same problem when I tried to rip the tracks, only DVD Audio Extractor was reading all 3 titles ... Have you tried cleaning your registry with something like Eusing Free Registry Cleaner then reinstall DAE? Maybe that could work?

Trying to clean my registry now. Probably long overdue.

This is a lot of work for tracks that I ALREADY own...

Yet another problem I have with the way this was done is that you can't even play all of the bonus tracks. You have to keep selecting them from the menu. Weak and frustrating.

EDIT: Nope. That didn't work. Pretty fucking pissed. I'd even buy the other 2 tracks, but I really want to be able to listen to DH on my iPod. Christ...

So tired of this. Nothing works. I think I'll try to install DVD AE on a separate computer, then email myself the files to load into iTunes. Hopefully that will work.