My arms with bonus tracks

squeemu

Feb 24, 2003
Southern California
Visit site
Amazon.com has the my arms your hearse cd with bonus tracks for over 20 bucks. My question is, are the tracks good enough to justify this purchase? I'd be willing to fork out the cash if the tracks are quality and worth having. If not, I'll stick to the one I have. Thanks.

Don't most places do it for pretty much the same price?

And oh my god, you think $20 is expensive for a cd? :(

They cost like £15 here (~$25) :ill:

DarknessEternal said:
Don't most places do it for pretty much the same price?

And oh my god, you think $20 is expensive for a cd? :(

They cost like £15 here (~$25) :ill:

Why don't you buy them online? At The End Records they cost like 10-14$

Needled24Seven said:
i thought of that exact same thing. if the bonus track doesnt fit the mood of the cd and the cd has a great ending song but your just to lazy to get your ass off the coach and turn it off.
lol.gif

that is so lazy :lol:

Fifth_Horseman-
"when you're just to lazy to raise your arm and press that button on the remote control..."

That's what I'm talking about. Who needs to get up anymore. :p

If I listen to the album while falling asleep I want to listen to a logically ordered stream of music. That's another reason for the bonus tracks being separate. Often I'm about to fall asleep at the end of Epilogue, then I hear that obscure Celtic Frost riff...

It's great, but unfitting.

I would either download them or, you can do what I did. I have a turn table, so I bought the vinyl version, which has the bonus tracks. Not only do you get a cool sound, but you don't have to mess up the flow on the cd version. You can keep the vinyl as a collectors item, and only listen to those tracks when you're in the mood for them.

Needled24Seven said:
i wouldnt be surprised if it could:D

I bet you have one of those sit down jobbies, because one that you push isn't good enough for you. I HATE YOU ELITIST SCUM!

:lol: :p