Roadrunner Allstars CD!

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
I finally heard this cd all the way through, and I think everyone did a great job collaborating with one another. I wish all labels would do this.

http://www.roadrun.com/rrunited/

artists.jpg

wall2x800.jpg

I saw the DVD today, it was awesome, shows everyone working with each other, Machinehead singer/guy telling Annihilator guy what to do is kinda wacked, since he played "producer" and all with the song he wrote, but that’s what producers are supposed to do. It's just weird coming from a band that can't hack the quality and skill annihilator has, the guitar player took it well though. Trivium Matt is like what, 19? That’s a amazing, he lucked the fuck out, kudos for him knowing his metal and being an all around good musician. Joey from Slipknot unmasked, never thought I see the day. This dvd shows a kinder more gentler side to Glen Benton, i think. Mike Smith from Suffo tears up the drums on that blackmetal track. James M shreds his solo on it, I thought he would get more video time though, Dino, Matt, and Joey got the most time. The dvd is a bit short though, 30 min maybe? I can’t remember but was Dani Filth shown on it at all? Oh yeah Still Remains guy lucked out too, id like to pick that kids brain. Overall, the dvd should be seen by all, its interesting. Hail Jason Suecof.

wildcard.jpg