Rob Halford

Vin Dog

New Metal Member
Jan 2, 2003
Hollywood
www.dogarona.com
Hey,
I read where some people were trying to figure out where Rob Halford lives. I thought he lived in Phoenix. I used to live in San Diego and I was just down there. The Entertainment paper is called the "Reader" and this week there is an article about him. He lives in Hiilcrest which figures since it's the gay neighborhood. It says he played New Years Eve at a place called 'Canes which is on the beach.
(Hurri-CANES...get it?):( Anyway I guess he recorded his last album there in an apartment. He says he likes being on the "street" as opposed to being on a "house on the hill" like he was in Phoenix. Wish I would've known I was lookiung for something cool to do on New Years. DOH!!!

You didn't miss anything. The show at Canes and all his other shows in the Las Vegas/SoCal area were postponed since Rob couldn't get his work visa. Check with TicketMaster for the rescheduled dates.

Which is mind boggling. Rob Halford, a middle-aged Englishman who has come to the U.S. countless times, is a recognized public figure, has lived here for years, can't get in, but 5 Arabs sneak over the border on Christmas and there's a manhunt for them.

hehheh hehheh, shut up fartnocker, ill kick your ass, hehheh hehheh

beavis and butthead is one of the greatest cartoons ever