Rob

Badatta2ud

AA Is for quitters
Feb 4, 2002
Illinois
Visit site
Has anyone else noticed that Rob looks almost identical to one of the kids from N'Sync?

I think he was chosen for the band because of his height, Paul was just too damn tall and must of intimidated the midgets of metal.

Actually he played great and signed(albeit illegable) the setlist in Chicago for me. So I guess since he was cool to me I don't have to burn all my Anthrax CDS.

I confess, when SCOTT said that ATLANTA blows he meant that
I was pretty damn good to him after the show! Thats why he blew off the MUSICMANINOHIO, I heard he uses too much tooth.

musicman, this is good:eek:

this is bad:D

this gets you on the bus:eek:

this gets you a bitch slap from scott:D

any questions? LOL

Someone takes Greg's icons away NOW!!!

he's having way too much fun over there HAHAHA

Hey Greg, are you anywhere near Peachtree City? I had a friend move there and a few years later, no one heard from him again. I was just wondering if it's all of GA that swallows people whole or just certain cities??

Peachtree city is party central....very evil place...... me likey the icons.

I LIVE IN SMALLVILLE PRACTICALLY SO i GOT FREE TIME TO ALWAYS TALK TO YA! oops caps reversal disorder.

good:eek:

ouch:D

shes diggin it:D

shes a pro:eek:

her boyfriend comes home:mad:

i got beat up:cry:

There was one time I missed ordering dinner and I cried and told Anthrax how evil they were and that they were a bunch of meanies and then I burnt my Thrax collection like the Neil Diamond records in Saving Silverman.

You guys (and gals) are a riot!!! :)

Speaking of Rob, I heard him in Boiler Room and I was a bit skeptical of his inclusion into Anthrax. I liked Boiler Room but it was a TOTALLY different sound. After hearing Superhero...ROB KICKS ASS!!!!!!!!!!

Coop

I read Scott's tour report on metal-sludge.com, and he said the reason Atlanta sucked, is because the crowd was dead, plus they haven't been given a good reception since Sound.

I think Scott mentioned this in his tour diary, but it's worth repeating. In 1996 when they toured with the Misfits, he got hit in the leg with a beer bottle during "Injuns," and they stopped the show there. :( They probably would have played another 20-25 minutes. I have the show on video.

I'M NOT DISSING SCOTT, JUST THE SILENT FUCKNUTS WHO WERE AT THE SHOW......AND THE GUY WHO THREW A BOTTLE AT SCOTT NEEDS TO DIE!:mad: