Rock Harvest

Half of your posts are like Stephen Hawking giving a lecture while wearing a KKK hood and a Hitler tshirt. Your ideas are fine and nothing unique or new but your presentation sucks balls dude.

Look, Glenn and Progpower deserve a hell of a lot of credit and I have NEVER disputed that fact. He and that festival has done a hell of a lot for the power and prog metal scene in the U.s., and I would dare say to some extent worldwide I suppose. But I see no comparsion in this festivals, and I will never understand why there is the comparsion and praise with in everything.

He's saying your posts are overly edgy and you can say the exact same thing without being so obtuse about it. Though, his posts suffer from the exact same dilemma he's accusing you of.

Really? Well what have I ever said that would suggest that I would be a fan of either? I repeat,considering how no one cannot speak against the status quo in this forum and how fascist it is at times. Not to mention I have never made a single right wing or racist statement. Nope I still don't get it.

Um....that is not what he meant at all. It was an over the top exaggeration of how you deliver the message. Smh

The fascist comment just now just adds to it.

He's saying your posts are overly edgy and you can say the exact same thing without being so obtuse about it. Though, his posts suffer from the exact same dilemma he's accusing you of.

this is an opinion, thank you for your opinion
*insert meme here*
*insert comment about how metalheads are annoying here*
*insert comment about how x genre is better than metal here*

Really? Well what have I ever said that would suggest that I would be a fan of either? I repeat,considering how no one cannot speak against the status quo in this forum and how fascist it is at times. Not to mention I have never made a single right wing or racist statement. Nope I still don't get it.

Ok, let's try this again:
Half of your posts are like Albert Einstein giving a lecture while wearing a Paris Hilton visor and a Flat-Earth Society tshirt. Your ideas are fine and nothing unique or new but your presentation sucks balls dude.

319073031_a5043c89be.jpg

Ok, let's try this again:
Half of your posts are like Albert Einstein giving a lecture while wearing a Paris Hilton visor and a Flat-Earth Society tshirt. Your ideas are fine and nothing unique or new but your presentation sucks balls dude.

That is even more clever and make so much more sense. Yes I believe the world is flat as much as I believe heavy metal is only what is deemed worthy in a forum, just as I believe there is only one metal festival. You pegged me good Sir.

That is even more clever and make so much more sense. Yes I believe the world is flat as much as I believe heavy metal is only what is deemed worthy in a forum, just as I believe there is only one metal festival. You pegged me good Sir.

Is it possible for you to respond to a direct criticism of the way you deliver a post without continuing to bash the forum? The two are not related.

this is an opinion, thank you for your opinion
*insert meme here*
*insert comment about how metalheads are annoying here*
*insert comment about how x genre is better than metal here*

Thx for proving my point. ilu 2

oh and huge lel at einstein and hawking not being "unique." holy shit