Rock Harvest

noooo3gif.gif

One last thing.

Just heard that ABC Baltimore are doing an investigative report on Rock Harvest that airs this Thurs.

I'm done here.

It airs on Thursday night on the local news in Towsend (WMAR-TV). They posted a preview on their facebook page for "Undeniable facts behind an unregistered charity..."

And Metal Sludge just posted part 3 of their series (arrest records, etc): http://www.metalsludge.tv/?p=39825

Regarding Rock Harvest, they say that show was a benefit for Fallen Blue. Well, guess what is missing from Fallen Blue's website? You got it, any mention of RHII. You would figure that an event benefiting a charity would have a least a mention by the charity being benefited. Da link: http://fallenblue.org/

There are quite a few mentions there dude...
For 2012 there is. Not for 2013. In fact, the last news of any type came in May, 2013. I'll say it again: If you were the charity benefiting from such an event, would you not hye it up to the nth power?

Lol. So basically his pitch to the bands is the same as the pitch we got here. D00D! CHARITY! GOOD CAUSE! CAMMMMM AAAAHHNNN!

it was probably just a small handheld camera that someone just bought in. Wonder if they just got footage of the show from someone who was there.
Joce (the reporter) bought two tickets to the show. They probably snuck in a small hand held. BTW, that attendance was putrid. I saw Metal Meltdown at Don Hill's a few years back headlined by such legendary bands as Gods of Fire, Until Destiny and Turrigenous, and THAT looked better attended that this.

Whoops.

I seem to remember a poster of this year's fest on there though, at one point earlier this year. Maybe it got removed?

There was one and a few mentions of it, I still have screen captures of the site we took weeks ago (well now over a month ago)when we started calling the police and local papers up there. The site began to change after the news investigation began.

That was pretty bad. Anyone want to bet it was Stevie Rachelle who put the local station onto this story?

Why does it matter? Someone needed to do it. I only contacted a big newspaper up there, never thought of the TV station, but hey more power to him.

And poor Twisted Tower Dire. They were the only band used in that footage.
They were warn previous to going and had the chance to pull out... thought they were going to even.