Rock Harvest

I think given this info the bands who have signed on for RHIII can drop off without feeling bad about it. I'd love to see Warlord in particular freed up to do other US shows...like PPUSA in 2015.

That, seeing them on the big stage, and having them get a measure of respect that I think they're deserving of.

More people at ragnarokkr would know who that band is than a crowd that was mainly rolling in for 80s has been hair bands. So where is the respect factor coming in. Besides we obviously see how much "respect" Rock Harvest gives.

And seeing the room three-quarters empty doesn't phase you? :lol:

That hurts. I think they're a band that would bring people in, especially the true metal types south of the border. They had an influence on the Euro power metal bands, and I'd like to think the self-proclaimed prog fans would at least check out a band with Mark Zonder on drums too.

Also, I'm less inclined to take that trash talking from someone who thought Armored Saint was the set to skip last year. You've not yet served your penance for that. :loco:

:lol: I wasn't trash talking at all.

I meant it as a serious question. A big stage and a respectable festival's name is a way to show respect to a deserving band, indeed. But do you really think they would:

A) draw enough people on their own to justify it, and
B) gather enough interest from the "average" progpower attendee to stick around to their set? I mean let's face it... they're not really in "our style", they're not really relevant, discussed in the forums... I don't know man, maybe if you want to make Rage look like they played for a full room?

B) gather enough interest from the "average" progpower attendee to stick around to their set? I mean let's face it... they're not really in "our style", they're not really relevant, discussed in the forums... I don't know man, maybe if you want to make Rage look like they played for a full room?

they would be interested if they are told to be, it is all in the promoting