Rock Harvest

Still awaiting my promised refund which I was supposed to receive the week AFTER the event.

You know what, if you just plan on ripping people off you REALLY shouldn't send out an email to several people at once and promise them the money is coming. Just be an outright crook about it. if they actually announce RH3 is going on and I don't get my refund, well, good luck to them because my dogs will then be in the fight to end it and I will do just that.

Still awaiting my promised refund which I was supposed to receive the week AFTER the event.

You know what, if you just plan on ripping people off you REALLY shouldn't send out an email to several people at once and promise them the money is coming. Just be an outright crook about it. if they actually announce RH3 is going on and I don't get my refund, well, good luck to them because my dogs will then be in the fight to end it and I will do just that.

I bet you part of your money that you are owed that he just figures since it is over people would forget. Still awaiting to hear the "real" reason to why this all happened.

Same Anubis Gate, the Rock Harvest 3 probably isn't happening....you can search for the thread in the Lounge, but the last one was a mess.....almost entire roster pulled out...doubtful another one will happen. You can even look up their facebook page.

Rock Harvest II happened, but didn't even really happen. I'd say the festival is a joke, but there's nothing funny about the way they screw artists and fans. In truth, it's more of a scam than a joke.

Rock Harvest II happened, but didn't even really happen. I'd say the festival is a joke, but there's nothing funny about the way they screw artists and fans. In truth, it's more of a scam than a joke.

This.

I went to Rock Harvest 2 on the first day only to see Ashes of Ares. Every band I wanted to see over the weekend dropped out.

just an update: NONE of us got our promised refunds from the promoter. They are scumbags/criminals. Like I said before just steal our money, don't promise refunds and make all of us chase you down when you don't deliver what was promised. Those dudes will get theirs in the end. Hope my money went to a good cause, but somehow I doubt it. *you* infers the RH promoters.

From us:

A statement on ANUBIS GATE and RHIII

Hi people...
We have reliable information from one of the promotional persons involved with ROCK HARVEST III fest that the main person
responsible for the fest has gone underground and is incommunicado after the last shows fallout! We also see online is that ticket
sales halted months ago.

ANUBS GATE must clarify for fans that we had every intention of doing the show, but it's clear this is not happening and we wanted you
to know since the fest is making no formal announcements about this. Sorry to our North American friends,
we were looking forward to rocking out with you!

No worries.. I honestly don't think anyone actually thinks/thought that RHIII would actually happen.