Rock In Rio

phlogiston

Bejabbers!
Apr 13, 2001
Melbourne
Visit site
You know, for a new Maiden album just released, and this being a Maiden forum (in name at least) there's not much buzz happening around here.

The reports I've been reading of it put it up there with LAD. Now I've just gotta find a copy :( This makes this the first album since Seventh Son that I haven't got on the day of release :(

It's wierd.. because the idea of yet another Maiden album didn't interest me in the slightest, especially considering the past few effots. :(

But after reading the reviews from fans who were originally as sceptical as I, I want nothing more than to run out and buy this album! :)

What do you mean, is it out already?
So I have to go to Utopia today, dont I?

Sydo, how could you be sceptical? Havent you heard? The crowd SINGS ALONG! :D

How could one not be worried? :confused:
The set list was bland, it had taken about 2 years to piece together and Steve Harris was envolved in the production.

All that scared the shit out of me!

Ill ring them tomorrow, I havent got time to go down there today (i.e. I cant be assed walking) so Ill find out tomorrow!

Would I be able to find this cd in HMV or anything as well?

Metal Mayhem say they'll have it next week. Which I guess is April. Of course he also said he thinks they're getting the DVD as well, so he may be talking shit.

Originally posted by phlogiston
Metal Mayhem say they'll have it next week. Which I guess is April. Of course he also said he thinks they're getting the DVD as well, so he may be talking shit.

They'll do the same thing as they did to me with Dream Theater. Charge me $37 for a copy (imported), then a week later all stores will have the local for $25. :mad:

Originally posted by Sydo
How could one not be worried? :confused:
The set list was bland, it had taken about 2 years to piece together and Steve Harris was envolved in the production.

All that scared the shit out of me!

It's taken 13-14 months, actually (was recorded in Feb 2001, no?) - comparable to the time it took for Maiden England to come out (give or take a few months).

:D