Rockband 2 (PS3): Anyone interested in getting 70 songs + 7 albums for 42$?

body-mf-count

New Metal Member
May 20, 2010
Hi,

I want to get some DLC stuff for Rockband 2 (mostly Metal and Rock). If anyone else is interested in the stuff I want to get we could create a new PSN account and download the songs on this account, then access it using account sharing.

If you don't know what account sharing is: Every PSN account can be activated on 5 different PS3 systems. If you activate an account on your system you can download everything this account has purchased onto your PS3. Then sign off with the shared account and sign in with your own account. You will be able to use all the stuff from the shared account with your own account. Important: This is NOT illegal!

So, if I could find 4 other people who are willing to buy the songs everyone of us will only pay 1/5 of the original price.

Here's the full list of what I want to download:

Track Packs:

Metallica 01
Black Sabbath 01
Alice Cooper 01
Ministry 01
Iron Maiden 01
Judas Priest 01
Rob Zombie 01
Earache Thrash 01
Roadrunner Records 01
Century Media Girls of Metal 01
Mayhem Tour 2009
Nirvana 01
Nirvana 02
Nirvana Bleach
David Bowie 01

Singles:

"Laid to Rest" - Lamb of God
"War Zone" - Rob Zombie

Albums:

Judas Priest - Screaming for Vengeance
Judas Priest - British Steel
Megadeth - Peace Sells... but Who's Buying?
Megadeth - Rust in Peace
Rush - Moving Pictures
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Blood Sugar Sex Magik
Mötley Crüe - Dr. Feelgood

The Trackpacks usually contain 3 songs and cost 5.50 $, some contain 6 or more songs and cost 10$, while the full ablums usually cost 15$. So all in all this will be around 70 individual songs + 7 complete albums for around 210 $. Divided by 5 this would come to 42 $ for all the above listed DLC for each of us, provided I can find 4 other people who are interested.

If you want to know which songs are included in the listed Trackpacks look here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comple..._Band_series#Complete_list_of_available_songs

If anyone is interested please post here or pm me.

Cheers :)