2 songs for mixing anyone?

Of course you are free to make music in any way you feel comfortable with, drop the martyr attitude. But to be fair, if you pop up here as a pretty new member asking someone to mix 12 songs for you for free, you can expect at least some amused comments. Especially since you're so set on the ways you like to do things and not taking justified advice.

Anyway, I'm not here to bash your personal preferences or anything. Good luck with the project.

No martyr attitude. My english might not be so good in expression, I am from Greece. :) I am just trying to be logical in my expressions, looking the posts I may sounded like a drama queen. :lol:
You are also right on the things you say.. Sorry, I might try to make second takes on the guitars if whoever try to mix the songs tell me that he needs it.
But for the drums ,my midi choices .. I can't do something about these, that's all. I dont have a band supporting me, only some friends who might help for live shows in the future..
Friendly , TUG.
Any help is appreciated and whatever I can do to help tell me.
Sorry about before once again.
:saint:

Here I am ,created my account so I wont abuse anymore GeorgeKant's account. Thanks. Whatever it is for the mixes please pm me.

The separate played guitar dubs(not one cloned over in the box) is something they have discovered to be working best since they invented distortion sound on the guitars. Hell you can even hear it on some of the so called dinosaur bands records that this ancient technique was used. What you are trying to do is going against the flow for no reason just for sake of doing it. I would say if you want the record sound right then do at least 2 separate takes, mono guitars are crap on the recording. Keep your live show principles away from the recordings or they won't sound right. Especially when 3/4 of the project is ,,in midi and stuff,,.

Wow.. this thread was destroyed a little by all the inrelevant stuff..
:)
Anyway I am trying some things (yeap with one guitar still) ,if anyone has tried anything on this just post it or pm me. I will be uploading a sample today of my take up to now and I will try to write a second guitar for better results in the following days ,as you said.