Anyone up for mixing a full DI song?

I already did :)

Dual sm57 into a v30 cab :headbang:

Awesome!:kickass:

I need you to tell me if I am pissing in the right pond:

DFH2 drums

The problem with the conversion is stuff like cymbol mutes are not mapped to different notes, instead they are just different velocities so it's really hard to convert the default EZX map to DFH2 maping.

Most of it is correct. And while Ezdrummer sounds a bit beter DKFH2 has a more "Played by a real drummer" feel wich i like!

http://media.putfile.com/drumstest I boosted the cymbals on this test, hope that helps you out. You can punch in the missing cymbals right?

Thanks for the audio clip should help ALOT.

Yeah that track was 100% dry no effects or processing I just posted it to make sure the drums were right.

I made a map but it is still iffy so I am going to edit that shit some more and run it by you before I actually start to mix this bitch.

Ok check this for errors:

Try 2

If this is right then I will upload the new midi file as well as the new map for DFHS and DFH2 users.

that ride at 00:20/00:28/00:35 should be a crash, i think you have the crash parts on a ride.

And the part @ 2:11 misses the crash completely but thats because of that ride problem i think.

And the transitions are a bit jerky, but thats because its dry i think. If you want i can try and upload the drums as wav if that makes it easier for you.

hahahaha this sounds awesome! I love the internet! The bass sounds awesome dude!

Raw tracks are never bad to have, if its not much of a hassle i would like them, the recto tracks are the left guitar and the 5150 the right?

You need to leave your personal links here so i can put it my myspace to at least give you some well deserved advertisement!