reamping guys - anyone up for a full album? will pay

alright guys, let me thank you once more for all your entries!
we listened to all of them and there sure were some great tones in here!
a pm was sent to the guys with the best sounding reamps, so regard this thread as pretty much closed.
feel free to use the files for just for fun / practice reamps, though! i'll keep them online for quite a while.

once everything comes around and mixing starts etc i'll post in the rate my mix forum, there will be some more info as for who did the reamp what gear was used etc in that thread - would be way cool if you'll check it out! :)

thanks!

I've finished editing but when I was prepared to bounce I decided to ask you guys how would you like the listen to the mp3s.

I'll explain it better:
I didn't reamp with these amps to achieve the best tone for this song. (sorry Fragle, I know that that would be your interest)

I did it as a contribution for the forum so that people could hear the different character on the amps.
For that goal I just used the same Booster, Cab, Mics and approximately settings on the amps. On a scale from 0-10 I didn't change the settings more than 1 on each knob, apart from the gain and volume for obvious reasons (Marshall 1959 doesn't have the same gain as a 5150)

I used common to all reampings:

Maxon OD820 (Drive 9 o'clock not what I usually use but Marshall and Orange needed it so... , Tone-10,30 o'clock, Level-12 o'clock)
Mesa Cabinet
Shure SM57 Mic
Neumann KMS104 Mic (I bought it recently and thought it would be a good experience since it's not commonly used)

Amps used:

Bogner Ecstasy 20th Anniversary
Custom Audio Amplifiers OD100+SE
Diezel Herbert
Diezel VH-4
Krank Revolution One
Marshall JMP 50 (1968)
Marshall JCM800 Zack Wylde
Marshall 1959RR Randy Rhoads
Mesa/Boogie 2-channel Pre500 Dual Rectifier Blackface (1992)
Mesa/Boogie 2-channel Dual Rectifier Blackface (1992)
Mesa/Boogie Triple Rectifier 3Ch.
Orange 40th Anniversary Custom Shop
Peavey 5150
EVH 5150 III
Soldano SLO-100

I left some of my amps out although it would be interesting to hear the super reverb :D
Fender Super Reverb '66
Marshall 1959HW
Mesa Triaxis / 2:90
Peavey 5150II
Vox AC30H2

The average settings I used on the amps were:
Bass - 7
Mids - 4
Treble - 5
Presence - 7-8
Gain and Master to taste

So my question would be, for who is interested in listening to the reamps is how would you like to have the files:

- bounced with the Drums or not?
- Mics mixed or separated?
- LP-HP filter on?
- All in a zip file (mp3) or mp3 link for each file?
- Compressor/Limiter and EQ on the Mixbus?

I didn't reamp with these amps to achieve the best tone for this song. (sorry Fragle, I know that that would be your interest)

Eddy, quite same with my honkytone studies...our clips would perhaps fit better to "rate my mix/tone" subforum (althought I don't wanna mine "rated", only constructively slammed and discussed).

Think I'll leave out my middy stuff for a while and try to live more with trad scoops again. So here we go:

HEAVYSHEET!!! :hotjump: :hotjump: :devil:

:D

Btw, Eddy post your clips there "raw" (guitars) likewise Lammert, Metaltastic, Machinated and couple of other guys too.

I was waiting for more opinions on how should I present the reamps so that I would bounce it so that everybody could get what they would like to hear, but it seems that nobody is interested in it :lol:
Maybe I'll just free some space on my harddrive :lol:

I've always preferred the single file approach with a quick voice over in between.

"Amp A <weedle deedle>, Amp B <meedly deedly>, Amp C <ruht duht dunn dunn>" and so on and so forth. :headbang:

There are too many options :)
I would prefer separate files for each amp, without drums (if we wanna hear the different character of the amps) but also with drums.
About the mics, I prefer a single mic or mixed mics...with a track for each mic it becomes a big work to do (and to listen).

I was waiting for more opinions on how should I present the reamps so that I would bounce it so that everybody could get what they would like to hear, but it seems that nobody is interested in it :lol:
Maybe I'll just free some space on my harddrive :lol:

I wanna hear em! Dont matter to me how you bounce them.

OK, after all it seems a few people are interested :lol:

So here are some examples using the Diezel Herbert Reamp, let me know which of these would you like to hear for the other amps.

Reamp_Fragle_-_Diezel_Herbert_SM57_-_Eduardo_Apolonia.mp3
http://web.me.com/eduardoapolonia/P..._-_Diezel_Herbert_SM57_-_Eduardo_Apolonia.mp3

Reamp_Fragle_-_Diezel_Herbert_KMS104_-_Eduardo_Apolonia.mp3
http://web.me.com/eduardoapolonia/P..._Diezel_Herbert_KMS104_-_Eduardo_Apolonia.mp3

Reamp_Fragle_-_Diezel_Herbert_SM57+Drums_-_Eduardo_Apolonia.mp3
http://web.me.com/eduardoapolonia/P...zel_Herbert_SM57+Drums_-_Eduardo_Apolonia.mp3

Reamp_Fragle_-_Diezel_Herbert_KMS104+Drums_-_Eduardo_Apolonia.mp3
http://web.me.com/eduardoapolonia/P...l_Herbert_KMS104+Drums_-_Eduardo_Apolonia.mp3

Reamp_Fragle_-_Diezel_Herbert_KMS104+Drums_Fast_Mastering_-_Eduardo_Apolonia.mp3
http://web.me.com/eduardoapolonia/P...4+Drums_Fast_Mastering_-_Eduardo_Apolonia.mp3

I'll remember some of the info I posted before about these reamps and add some more:

For the goal of comparing the amps I used the same Booster, Cab, Mics and approximately settings on the amps. On a scale from 0-10 I didn't change the settings more than 1 on each knob, apart from the gain and volume for obvious reasons (Marshall 1959 doesn't have the same gain as a 5150)

I used common to all reampings:

Maxon OD820 (Drive 9 o'clock not what I usually use but Marshall and Orange needed it so... , Tone-10,30 o'clock, Level-12 o'clock)
Decimator ProRackG Noise reduction
Mesa Cabinet
Shure SM57 Mic
Neumann KMS104 Mic (I bought it recently and thought it would be a good experience since it's not commonly used)
BA Neve 1073 Preamp with HP On 50Hz
HEDD A/D