RockTheNations For Foreigners

cem_eesti

Apr 8, 2004
Republic Of Istanbul
it's possible for foreigners to purchase tickets for rockthenations festival in their countries.

you may purchase it in www.gise.com.tr . the site has no english version so you may manage it yourself by contacting with them (iletisim@gise.com.tr) or let's do it together while talking on msn (you gotto ask a date and time to me for it, whenever you and i have time).

tickets are 60 million TL (€ 35) till 17th May, and after that date, it'll be 75 million TL means € 45.

They will not post you the ticket, they will just register you and you will enter the concert place by showing your identify card or passport.

The festival wil not be in a big place (http://www.venue-ist.com/index.php), i think it would be very better if it'd be outside the city where would good for camping! maybe next time, it'll be such! (rockthenations is still a very new organisation)

... If you need a place to stay, you can need:

1. to reserve any hotel room around the maslak or beyoglu. you can do it yourself by travel agencies in your countries. i think this would the cheaper way. or i can look for a good enough hotel for you (just ask me)

2. to stay someone's home.. and i am avaible for this too.. (i can just welcome 2-3 people and i live 1,5 hours distance to the concert place with bus)

Thousand thanx my friend Cem Eesti for the tips and information!!!
I'll just go and ask in some travel agencies in my town and let you know as you so kindly offered to book a hotel for us, the foreigner ones!!! The Turkish hospitality is one of all the things Turkey is famous for, thanks a lot!!!
A present for you will come with us in Turkey my friend Cem Eesti!!!

eheh ok foreigner.. tomorrow i shall look for it and i guess at evening (or maybe at sunday morning) will write contacts about the hotels here to forum for you to book.

.. but i guess..

.. if you will not come here without any package tour, you will probably pay about €210 and if you will not stay in an hotel (someone's flat of home) it'll be about €120

€35 for ticket (or €45 if you will late)
€30 for bus
€35 x 3 for hotel
€15 x 3 for eating and drinking beer! :)

(that's just what i guess)