Roll Call for AUSTIN show 11/23

chelsea said:
i wish i was!!!

I had plans on going to the Dallas show, but that was screwed over. I ended up coming to the Austins how. It was a good show.......a good amount of true metal heads showed a up along with a ton of mallgoth kids. Word of advice....you little shits, stop bringing your dumb gothic g/f's we DON'T LIKE THEM!. They took up the whole front row. But anyways, the show was good....Hypocrisy is 10 better live than they are on CD. Children Of Bodom was great....despite them only playing 6 songs. Janne's keyboards kept messing up. Alexi was getting pissed, he was cussing out the venue on stage and telling the crowd sorry. Because they already only had a 30 minute set plus the venue fucking their sound up made it even shorter. Janne had a beer playing with one hand because he was quite pissed too. Alexi kept getting mad and saying the venue sucked and screwed them over the other time they came here as well and told the crowd sorry again for this bullshit. Alexi was obviously sick as well, spitting up flem while he was trying to sing he would have to quit for a second spit and then go back to singing. They did steal the show basically though, all in all it was just great to see the guys rock.

hell yeah i was there, hypocrisy opening up did suck cuz they kick so much ass, but COB proved they kick major ass, that setlist was badass, and ALexi can play that guitar like I've never seen before, and after the show we were getting autographs and he said" its cold i wish i had some vodka", then i told him i got vodka in the truck, so he ended up with my bottle, it was funny but great seeing them live!!!!!