roll call for Cincy show

jdelpi

Imported Killer
Well my friend has ditched me in favor of his job so it appears it's just me making the 2.5 hour or so journey from Columbus. I've never been there before so I need to add more time for getting lost like I almost always do. Though it almost looks like it's all a straight line from my house to the place, so maybe I will be okay.

Justin: Bogarts is easy to find, but that section of Vine can be tricky. Take I-71 (duh) to the Taft exit, follow Taft to Jefferson (I think) take a right onto Corry, then a lefty to Vine. At any rate, if you are on Taft and see a Walgreens and a Kroger, and a bunch of "UC" signs, you are in the vicinity. You could probably park at the shopping center and walk on over.

I will be at the show with two buddies, both of whom are driving about two hours for the show. I'm a Cincy local.

I was at the last 'thrax Bogarts show, and while the band was awesome, the turnout was pretty pathetic. I hope more people come to this one.

Any ideas on meeting the band? Are they pretty cool about meeting fans in these smaller venues?

Turn out in Columbus was bad too. And Bogarts is 3 times the size of the AlRosa. I imagine the turn out will be about the same. It doesn't matter if it is a small crowd, as long as they are enthusiastic. And at this moment in time I'm pissed about a few things, and I'm ready to get my groove on with Anthrax. They are the cure all. Or the be all, end all.

NOOOOOOOO dont park at the shopping center! You will get towed! there's on street parking if lucky enough to find a spot and also if you go down past Bogarts, take a left, there on your right will be a lot you can pay and park...see ya there!