Roll call for Symphony X Sunday night?

Not me.
While I do enjoy Symph X, I have seen them a couple of times, and that's good enough for me. I have heard good things about the new disc. I probably should pick that up sometime.

I have heard them on a sampler.
Damn, are they awful!
Complete female-fronted pop-hard-rock crap.
(Granted, I only heard one song, but still.)

Seems like a weird opener for Symphony X.

She was fucking hot though, so it kind of made up for it. Symphony X was beyond amazing.

Sacred Dawn (from Aurora, IL) opened, and they were good. Vocalist had some killer high register. Sanctity played too, but they just seem like a Metallica rip off to me (the vocalist even looks like James Hetfield circa 1982)

She was fucking hot though,

I think I have to agree with you there!!!
eoe.jpg

Still, that's not enough for me to get into a band.
(Though it has certainly worked for Lacuna Coil).

The show was killer, the sound guy had no love for Pinella though. There were all the problems with Russ's mic however even through the issues SX still killed.

Sanctity didnt click for me, I guess I need to hear their studio releases.

I hated Sanctity, but I liked the other bands. Symphony X put on a killer show! It was also that much nicer because a few of us who went bummed off of Jon's press pass and got to watch the show from the second floor. MUCH nicer!

I blew a kiss to Russel Allen. :D

Great show indeed. Ran into Ken and C-Lo briefly which is always cool! Sacred Dawn kicked it. I didn't care for Echoes of Eternity or Sanctity. It was my first time seeing Symphony X. I need to thank Tom Wylde again for letting me come upstairs with him so I could have the perfect view. The crowd was insane! I'd also like to say that I threw a pretty kick ass pre/after show party in my hotel room. I'm holding Jose's socks for ransom. :p