Roll Call: Nevermore@The Gramercy in NYC 10/19

TwstDrSteph

Official Pagan Goddess
May 1, 2004
New York City
Hi everyone! Been hanging around various Ultimate Metal forums for a few years, but have only lurked on the Nevermore board until now. Thought it was about time I stepped up to the mic, so to speak. :wave:

Is anyone here going to the NYC show at the Gramercy? I'm going with a friend, but was wondering if anyone from the boards was going to be there.

Looking forward to the show! :headbang:

Steph

I thought that would only be for the Philly show on Sunday. shit. now I have to try to find a way up there. Might be best to put me on the list for every northeast show. haha!

is everything good for me and Laura for Philly?

Trying to figure out which show(s) I'm going to. I'm so booked up with...well book work, I totally didn't realize the shows were so soon.

I will have to contemplate this on the tree of woe.

The ONLY week where I am working on site, and NOT at home, and I have to miss the tour... can't take tomorrow off. We have client reviews all day tomorrow so I can't come to NYC with my laptop and work remotely... bummer. I am super sad I will miss this tour :(

Next time... hopefully the "rumors" are true, and there will be another tour to follow in the winter... ;)

<3

(but hey, look!! we made the paper a few months ago! This is the project I am working on: this is my art director holding up my work! w00t!

http://www.gazette.net/stories/07012010/greenew180327_32549.php

)