Romeo Tone Help for a new bber!

kev

Im guybrush threepwood
Jun 16, 2004
Bristol, United Kingdom
www.myspace.com
Hi guys, im a noob here (from the iron maiden board if any of you are members!), so please excuse me if this question has been asked a bout a gazelllion times.

I'm really impressed with the board so far- its got worthwhile threads-the maiden bb's musican chat got turned into music and musicaian chat, so i think its fair to say that its been turned over by death metal talking gits (not that ive got much against death metal, so long as it is melodic!).

My gear is a fender maple necked fat strat, Boss Gt6 and a marshall MG50 dfx amp.
Any of you guys own any of this gear- the gt6 is awesome!?

Ive just started out on symphony x stuff after about 5 years of playing-and its probably about as hard as guitar gets. Im after some information to help design a patch for romeos solos. Im using a basic recto at the moment and it's great for rythm sounds, but way overgained for the solos. His sound just seems so perfect, and its got this kindave chorusy sharp sound to it on the solos (im thinking of sea of lies sort of thing).

If anyone knows much about this, and im sure you will, i'd be real greatful for some help. Please dont tell me to go and buy a line 6 Vetta!

Cheers guys!

:Spin: