Room For One More

Shweetness. I like that song, though my favorite off SOWN's gotta be Hy Pro Glo. Either that or Black Lodge.

Nice one! Never seen any Anthrax-Clip from the 90s. Btw they sucked, the 90s that is. Love SOWN anyway, but seeing John in this grungy-pearl-jam-eddie-sing-towards-the-sky-pose makes me sad. At least Frank did not forget how to bang his had...

to each his own, I never cared for seeing Joey in his glammy-faster-pussycat-fuck-the-microphne-while-singing-and-wearing-way-too-tight-pants thing. I thought the 90's was a breathe of fresh air not just for Thrax, but music in general.

heck here's some more great Anthrax videos from that era.

Hy Pro Glo

Black Lodge
[ame="http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=16766388"]http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=16766388[/ame]

and of course what is probably the perfect metal song, Only

Last edited by a moderator:
hey thanks for all those video reminders

yep anthrax you fucked up you douche bags. get some hot chick to sing with no clothes on or hang it up.

Nice one! Never seen any Anthrax-Clip from the 90s. Btw they sucked, the 90s that is. Love SOWN anyway, but seeing John in this grungy-pearl-jam-eddie-sing-towards-the-sky-pose makes me sad. At least Frank did not forget how to bang his had...

I suspect you like that microphone stand being waved in the air or dragged through the crotch ala Klaus style?

John has never been pretencious. Nor he ever attemted to look cool, or to look like somedy else.
I'm about to start throwing some heavy shit at you, my friend...

I can't believe that Only is considered as a metal song! Hahaha!

And it was the need for money that brought that fake fresh air not the actual 90's.

Have you ever seen my face?? Just kidding..

Well , i 'm talking about dignity and i think that this depends on the extend that one sells his ideals and stuff.

I mean.. and since you don't understand.. what do u believe about metallica for instance? they brought some fresh air or they should change their name to selloutica...? Of course everybody can do whatever he wants to but... you know what i mean...

Yes, John is evil and ruined Anthrax. Satan forced Scott and Charlie to have "The destroyer of all trüe music" in the band. And I´m also sure Joey and John directed the bands videos so it´s always their fault.

I never cared for seeing Joey in his glammy-faster-pussycat-fuck-the-microphne-while-singing-and-wearing-way-too-tight-pants thing.

Touché!:lol:

@Arg_Hamster:

Never said, it was John´s fault. As I said, I love SOWN! And WCFYA! And want WCFYA-Anthrax back. Did not like Stomp 442 and Volume 8 that much, but thats just a matter of taste. But seeing the clip reminded me of all that 90s stuff I didn´t like. Just my impression.

@THEBALDGUYFROMBLACKLODGEVIDEO: Ouch, that hurts...:cry: (Which "Klaus" do you refer to? [He asks knowing...] That hurts even more...:lol:)

Just for the record: As I said once or twice somewhere else: bring back Bush!

Oh boy, I knew, I would cause some reaction...

to each his own, I never cared for seeing Joey in his glammy-faster-pussycat-fuck-the-microphne-while-singing-and-wearing-way-too-tight-pants thing.
:rolleyes:

I'll have to check some vids, but I never saw Joey being a microphile (OK, I just invented a word and it RULES)... He never looked like Vince Neil or his ilk to me! :err: And those pants were just the style at the time. Even James Hetfield had the uber-tight pants. I don't think Joe would've KEPT wearing those pants throughout the 90's. (even if he did keep the hair... :lol: To be fair though, he would look scary with short hair. ScariER.)

Is it just me, or does Joey sound kind of like Messiah Marcolin from Candlemass nowadays? He should cover THEM instead of Anthrax! (Sorry, listening to Candlemass at the moment! You are BEWIIIITCHED!! :headbang:)

Holy crap! Post a few video clips and start a Joey vs. John war!:rolleyes:

Fuck it...BRING BACK NEIL TURBIN!!!:kickass:

:lol:

Dammit, did I unknowingly give in to the temptation to continue/start a Joey and John war? Shiz.

TUR-BIN! TUR-BIN!!
:loco:
:D

Yes, John is evil and ruined Anthrax. Satan forced Scott and Charlie to have "The destroyer of all trüe music" in the band. And I´m also sure Joey and John directed the bands videos so it´s always their fault.

I was expecting a stupid comment like that. I was talking about the 90's and not about Joey vs John or Anthrax :Smug:

room for one more was probably the song that shoulda been releases as the first single,i have never been that fond of only,room for one more had such a groove to it,much more catchy and lets face it they did wanna follow the footseps of metallica,maybe if they had a diff single things woulda broke better for them