TORN

Wow people in this thread are fucked :lol:
Its a good song, not all metal needs growling.
Hes a good singer, and fits the music well. Never heard that band before, but the song was awesome. The vocals were a huge surprise when they came in but they were a nice touch, and the solo was cool :).

I do agree there isnt enough climax as whatshisnuts said, gonna have to check out more of them :D.

And Pac_Tang, if metal scares you or anyone you know, stop being pussies, metal isn't scary :p.

Edit:
and sorry Deadly :(
Its not the best thing ever, as I'm pretty sure that title is already taken up by Johan Hegg's beard.

The first thing I was thinking of, when I saw this thread... was a tower. 'Cuz "torn" means tower in Estonian. ROFL.

Hey Raul1989 do you know or have heard of House of Games? They are a band from Estonia.
Yeah, I kind of dig their stuff, the only thing is that in Estonia, there are few people who know them, they're more known in other countries.

My soon to be ex-wife was trying to promote them over here. Unfortunatly, she didn't do a damn thing for them.

Their management sent her over like 3 cases of them and some techno guy this guy was high on and she never sold a damn one.

She owes them (him) like a thousand dollars. If you know them you might as well tell them to write it off on their profit an loss.

^Lol, i don't work for them... i just consider it my duty to let people know such a brilliant band :p. Yes... I'm an hero.

There's a new trailer up btw, for those who care :p

[ame="http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=31449900"]april edition[/ame]
More powerful vocal-display this time :cool:

I love Evergrey. Not my absolute favourite band, but they're nice.
I think that on their last album there was a lack of solos though, but that's just from a guitarist point of view :p
The Caparisons they got endorsed with does not let them play songs without longer solos, just because they are kickass guitars -.-

Oh, and it was Mattias Eklundh that hung the guys up with the caparison guys. Check Freak Kitchen out too :p . Swedish music is the shit.

Heya, yeah, MMA kinda disappointed me too. It was a bit too soft, i guess. Although it's not like it totally sucked.
Anyway, i'll check out that band you mentioned :).

I love Evergrey, Torn sounds great and it's was so great to see Jari Kainulainen back on stage when they played here in the March :headbang: