ROOMMATE update and bitching about mouse in this thread

Oh, I should mention that my dishwasher didn't work (it got crusty gray shit all the occupants of the appliance, regardless if soap was used or not). I probabaly wouldn't have cared if all the stuff didn't have to be hand-washed.

Well, I guess I can't ever bitch about rent again.

A year ago, me and my brother and one of our friends lived together, we had one fight about the dishes. There was no dishwasher, we would just take turns washing the dishes as that was basically all we could do. It worked out for the most part as one fight in two years ain't nothing. We had some small arguments about whose turn it was, but nothing serious.

It seems like dishwashing habits are the biggest clencher when it comes to roommates, but I just don't really care about them much myself. If I need to cook and use dishes that are in the sink, I just clean them first. If I don't have time for it, I either nuke something or go grab some fast food.

yeah, i generally clean all my dishes and about 50% more, just stuff lying around. i figure if everyone in the house does something similar, that will account for the dishes you forget are yours or whatever.