Roooommmiieeezzz

Gunstar9

Skeletor Goes to Mars
Jan 30, 2005
Biggs had informed me that there are still some people on this forum looking for others to room with for the show. I haven't booked a room anywhere yet and it's looking to be somewhere cheap like a Motel 6. Anyway, Biggs and I are looking for 2 roommats. We'll be at the preparty as well as the show, so we're talking 3 nights of metaaaaaal!

Anyway, get back at me if you're interested.

AIM - Mr Twisted Skull

Motel 6? You could probably get discounts on rooms there based on the rooms past history. 5% off for rooms used by hookers, 10% off rooms used by drug lords, and 15% off rooms that have been found with dead hookers killed by drug lords in them!

nailz said:
Motel 6? You could probably get discounts on rooms there based on the rooms past history. 5% off for rooms used by hookers, 10% off rooms used by drug lords, and 15% off rooms that have been found with dead hookers killed by drug lords in them!

:lol:

Pellaz said:
I'd offer crash-space, but I think Mosquito has pimped my (previously underbooked) 2-BR suite at the Residence Inn to just about everyone but the Pope! :lol:

Are you sure he forgot the Pope?

Damn, it doesn't have to be a Motel 6... just someone what's not too expensive and close to the venue. Again, if anyone needs room niggas, let me know...

listening to: Cronos - Dancing in the Fire