The Plight of a Metalhead Part II

Gunstar9

Skeletor Goes to Mars
Jan 30, 2005
First off, I have listed the auctions / items I have for sale in the lounge. I got these up a bit later than I hoped. For the lazy, please use this link:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/progpower-usa-lounge/429140-plight-metalhead-auctions.html#post7630690

This has been a hectic week. I haven't had near as much time at the house as I'd hoped and often followed my meal ticket to bizarre places. There have been moments of uncertainty with exactly how Biggs is getting up there and back (he's my ride). For a moment there I was afraid I wasn't going to make it but now things are definitely looking up.

I'd like to take a moment to thank Hoyt Parris for his support and guidance both with my trip to PPUSA this year and with these little local metal shows.

Special thanks to PurpleCrayonWriter.

Special thanks to Biggs for his support with transportation and tickets for this years show.

Above all thanks to Glenn for putting together an amazing metal show that has real metal and doesn't need emoxcorexscene bands to draw a crowd. I might even have him a small gift this year.

Hope to see you all next week. Hopefully times will be better for all next year.

Now, to plan that sweet mills video...