Rosemary's Baby

Rainwound

www.myspace.com/rainwound
Dec 21, 2005
The Sky
www.myspace.com
I rented it from Netflix because I am grim. I watched the whole movie, which was very long. It had to do with this chick who got raped by Satan but she didn't know. They build up this whole movie, and then bash your brains in for 2 minutes at the end. Honestly, she started walking into the room with the knife, so I turned on The Grand Conjuration.... Mike's like "The EYES OF SATAN!" Or something, and Rosemary's like "What did you do to it's eyes!" and then the people are screaming, "GOD IS DEAD! HAIL SATAN!" and Mike is like "The words of Satan, accept them as fact"

And I was like whoo, what a coincodence.

:erk:

Chick's got a hot butt too... but then again that movie came out in the late 60s.... ugh... :(

i was jsut talkin about that movie like yesterday , strange, i plan on seeing it soon, my bro is a total movie fanatic, he has like 2000 movies in his room, not exxagerating either

And was on a Channel 4 advert for a Christmas Food program. It was the mellow bit obviously, and not the "what...have they done...to...its eyes" bit.

By the way, is it me or is Isolation Years somehow related to the movie? I mean there is talk of a Rosemary over there... I mean the sole song doesn't seem that related but when I read the lyrics together with Ghost of Perdition (the two songs that obviously don't fit the overall concept) it made me wonder... Who is this mother, her beloved son and why is Satan mentioned there? And why would anybody give a fuck about that? ;) Hovewer if you do, I'm open for discussion...

I just watched Polanski master-piece a couple of nights ago and I must say I agree with all your statements! Man, what a creepy film that is, and man Åkerfeldt's lyrics in Ghost Reveries fit the film! You know a concept album based on a film is also an extremly cool idea! :cool: