Roster Change!!

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Due to unforeseen visa complications, Wastefall will not be able to perform at the festival this year. I sincerely apologize to those that were looking forward to their performance. Everyone including the band, their management, the record label, and myself attempted to resolve the situation without success. This is a rare situation for the festival and I am still stunned by the sudden turn of events. The band will issue a formal statement soon. I wish Wastefall the best and hope to work with them in the future.

So it is with that bittersweet news that I can announce that Zero Hour have been tabbed as their replacement. I have been informed by Sensory Records that their new album (featuring Chris Salinas, ex-Power of Omens) will be available exclusively at the festival prior to it’s official release date of October 10th. I would like to thank Zero Hour for stepping up to the plate and helping me out on such short notice. I look forward to seeing them tear the stage apart in Atlanta.

You can hear a small sample of their new album at their My Space website: http://www.myspace.com/zerohourband

Glenn

Whoah! This is a weird year, that's for sure. I was actually looking forward to Wastefall, PoS with hair on its nads....but I welcome the return of ZH as well!
J-Dubya

Very sad news =(

I was really looking forward to see Wastefall. I'm very sad now.

However it'll be great to see Zero Hour and my buds J and T again.

Glenn, have you gotten the shirts done yet? I'm just curious, it'd be a hell of a headache to get them switched... As well as all of the rest of the promo material, etc...

You are kidding me. ZERO HOUR????? WOWWWWWWW!!! Although it is very dissapointing that we won't be able to see Wastefall, Zero Hour is another one of the bands I was hoping would be on in terms of repeats! And with a NEW ALBUM EXCLUSIVE TO PP AGAIN? FUCK YEAH! It's win win...kinda. Hooorayyy Zero Hour!

No offense to Wastefall but I do not even know their material. Glad to have my brothas back Prog Power! Woooooooooot!!!!!!

Bear

AngraRULES said:
Glenn, have you gotten the shirts done yet? I'm just curious, it'd be a hell of a headache to get them switched... As well as all of the rest of the promo material, etc...

Badges will have Wastefall on them. Everything else will get switched to Zero Hour.

Yes, it is a headache from hell.

Indeed a strange year. While I was starting to get into Wastefall, I only really started to learn about them because of their upcoming PP performance. Zero Hour I already like, so no dissapointment, really. Nice of them to jump in like that. Feel bad for WF, though. This could not have been a pleasant decision. Will be interesting to find out why.

Well Glenn I'm sorry for this headaches this has undoubtedly caused you, and sympathize with all the Wastefall fans (I personally was still somewhat undecided about them), but on the other hand way to make to make the best of the situation. I'm thrilled to be seeing Zero Hour (though a 60 minute set would be nice but I guess I better not look a gift-horse in the mouth).

FINALLY I get a chance to see Zero Hour play LIVE! I have been waiting for this since before I moved away from California! Awesome...I can cross off another band on my Must See Play Live list!

Sorry that Wastefall was unable to particiapte this year Glenn, but you sure picked one winner of a replacement!

Coldie

Man.... I love Wastefall. Sad to see this. I am very unfamiliar with Zero Hour and will check them out promptly. Means they are playing Power Prog West... and Prog Power in the same year.. within a month hehe, and with that other band that was supposed to play ProgPower aka Nevermore.

mini update: listened to stuff on myspace. I like them. Will miss Wastefall, but I look forward to hearing Zero Hour.