Rotting Christ

NecrosluG

Symphonic Metal Composer
Nov 22, 2006
The Grand Psychotic Castle
I didnt find anything in the search engine. I searched the first three pages.
Anyway , for those who dont know them , it is a black/grind/death metal band hailing from greece.

For those who know em , what do you think of them ? Discuss your opinions here along with your preferences on their albums.
Cheers.

Here is a link

CLICK ME

Grind? Wtf? :zombie: Genesis, Khronos and A Dead Poem is their best albums IMO. They are a bit too slow for me though.

Triarchy of The Lost Lovers,A Dead Poem, and Non Serviam are great. I have not heard enough from thy mighty contract to base an opinion on it.

You have to try THIS ONE . I guarantee pure headbang .

Sdcover.jpg

Thy Mighty Contract and Non Serviam are excellent, the Passage to Arcturo EP is also great. I haven't heard anything else from them, but Triarchy of the Lost Lovers and Dead Poem are on my to hear list . The Fourth Knight of Revelation on TMC is one of my top favorite BM songs.

I've never been impressed by what I've heard from them, but maybe it wasn't there best material? And I always read that they are black metal, but nothing I've heard has sounded very black metal to me.

How are they grind? Or Death?

To me they've always been Black and some Gothic/symphonic influence at times. Maybe a tiny bit of death but not really. No seriously, who said they were Grind?

I have Khronos, Sleep of the Angels, Triarchy of the Lost Lovers and Thy Serviam. Haven't listened to any in a long time though. Well, Khronos ever so often.

Well, I downloaded their new Theogonia album today and I'm listening to it, but still I wouldn't exactly call it black metal.