Savatage Thread

NecrosluG

Symphonic Metal Composer
Nov 22, 2006
The Grand Psychotic Castle
I searched and nothing came up so I decided to create this thread.

This is a thread dedicated to savatage , you are free to talk about them in here and you are free to talk about anything concerning savatage.

For those who know them , enough said .
For those you dont know who they are , this is a good chance to find out about who they were and to find out about the music the genious Jonathan Oliva composed.

Cheers.

LINK

the song selection in this page isnt the best. So dont rush into conclusions by only listening these four songs which arent the best imo.

The only Savatage track I've heard is "Sirens". I should really look into them properly but they've always managed to elude me. Anyone got any ideas on where the best place to begin is?

By the way, let me put this in bold:

Those who even 'like' savatage will fucking LOVE trans-siberian orchestra.
> LINK <

exact same bunch of people but much, MUCH better than savatage.

Just take Gutter Ballet for example. Great album Cover , amazing music , amazing vocals.. The best album ever. Lots of heavy numbers and ballads. Very well recorded , and very popular to the savatage fans.

Savatage is one of the BEST!!

Some Of My Faves are Hall Of The Mountain King (of course)
Sirens
Dead Winter Dead
Streets
Wake Of Megellan

I have it all

Oliva's Pain and Caffrey's solo work kicks ass and I like my Trans Siberian Orchestra this time of year.

Trans Siberian this year was nuts!! It gets better every time. Anyone who went this year can back me up on it. Pyros on hydrolics in the center of the arena!!

More light rigs,digital lighting and lasers than ever...they always top themselves.

There are sooo many projects within' Savatage and how all the different members sort of intertwine.

A friend of mine once said it best in the form of a joke,"Savatage is not a band,it's a law firm"...:lol:

Cheers Savatage!!

Here's a cool video to share!

JESUS SAVES! YouTube - Savatage - Jesus Saves

:kickass: :headbang: :kickass: :headbang: