Savatage 25th Anniversary!!

savabich2

Aug 9, 2005
Savatage 25th Anniversary!!

YES!! It's finally going to happen. There's going to be some kind of all star line-up bringing back all former members from what I've heard, a live DVD- the works.

Unfortunately it's going to be the last bang for the guys according to Oliva who is content with his new band and the label/ management's refusal to return to Savatage in light of all of TSO's success.

Does anyone have a link to the interview John did on this, I read it once and can't find it anywhere.

He said something about out of respect to the fans he wasn't calling his new band Savatage.

How about respect to his BAND that he not call JOP Savatage?

That sounds like... well it sounds like KISS putting make-up on other dudes and still going out there.

Messed up if you ask me but I am still out of my mnd excited at the prospect of getting to see Savatage one last time.

He talked about this in a lot of interviews by now probably, but it's great news if it would happen! I wouldn't have mind if he called JOP Savatage, but he says it's out of respect to the old members to not do that..... oh well it's the music that counts and that's definitely very old-Savatage again on the new JOP!! :headbang:

Did anyone catch teh Savatage Convention a few years back with Zandelle, October Thorns and Gothic Knights?

They played "Gutter Ballet" Edge of Thorns and even "Chance"!!

Amazing stuff from amatuer bands.

i wish they could have kept that thing rollikng!

Well, congratulations sir.

I'm sure the ladie in question probably has a different exclamation regarding th e event, lol.

:p