Roy Z is to produce new Judas Priest album

sixxswine said:
Do you think if Z touches any part of Rob's ass he'll get the wrong idea?!
Just a thought.
You're not jealous are you ?

Your obsession with Halford, male asses, hairspray and gay's is clear for all to see. It sure is more telling of you than of gay's or Halford.

A far as I am concered you can take your intolarant gay/Halford bashing attitude from this forum.

Just a thought.

Hawk said:
You're not jealous are you ?

Your obsession with Halford, male asses, hairspray and gay's is clear for all to see. It sure is more telling of you than of gay's or Halford.

A far as I am concered you can take your intolarant gay/Halford bashing attitude from this forum.

Just a thought.
Let me respond to you questions

1.) Jealous? No I like WOMEN.
2.) I have NO OBSESSION with Rob, male asses or any of that shit.
3.) I have several people that I have grown up with that are homos, in fact, we joke about this shit all the time. In fact they make fun of me being straight. And at times for my hispanic heritage. Imagine that? People poking fun at one another?! I have no idea why you took offense, it wasn't in any way directed at you. I don't know if you have "outted" yourself or what? I can see if I had made a remark that was "hateful" or asked for bodily harm? Oh well whatever....:err:

Hawk said:
Wyvern the wise :headbang:
You wish! If I would have been wise, I'd never had:

a) remain in the fucking highschool I graduate from instead of moving.
b) follow my father wish to study industrial engineering.
c) dropping from engineering.
d) study chemistry.
e) work as a professor in my university.
f) work in the job after the university.
g) got entangled with the bitch that screwed my life.
h) went to grad school for a master in chemistry (some people never learned).
i) bought some albums without a previous hearing.

I just believe JP's manager is right, wait and see. Nobody twist the arm of anyone to buy a CD, hear a concert or follow a band (especially blindly). As consumers/customers the final verdict is ours to make.

If we have lines that we don't like to be crossed, that's fine and commendable. But let's not impose our lines upon others...and viceversa.

I believe that has been a lot of unnecesary bashing in this thread regarding both the subject and personnal thoughts. As adults we should know better and keep some of our thoughts to ourselves, live and let live is what mankind needs.

God knows I'm violent, squared and stubborn as hell!, but if I want to be in harmony in a place like this I have to put some of my ideas on the side and go with the flow, as long as don't compromise my ethics.

Let's all shake hands, and remember why we are here for...because we hate rap! :lol:

*22:38 Wednesday rant, my apologies to everyone*