Royal carnage has a new writer/family member!!!

Papa Josh

Minister of Propaganda
I'd like to welcome our newest metal warrior, brother in arms, Cary Gordon aka Evil C, into the Royal Carnage family. He has a lot of experience in the zine scene. He started Mainstream Resistance here in Houston and was my former partner in crime there until it came to an end. Now we've both come full circle and RC is his new home.

Welcome bro, to the world of Royal Carnage.

:kickass:

Welcome, again. I noticed Josh saves the sodomy talk for the official Royal Carnage emails! :lol:

JayKeeley said:
Cary has now been added to our About Us page, pictured with some famous musician....
greetings everyone,

thanks for having me aboard. I am psyched to be back doing what I love. Hell, even I expect great things from me.

Evil C.

Wait a second... what is this River Runs Again Complete??? I love Life of Agony, is there another posthumous release I'm unfamiliar of?

Nad,

Life of Agony is also one of my faves. They have recently released a DVD and a 2 cd live show called The River Runs Again. What the River Runs Again complete is actually both the DVD and Cd's packaged together in a gatefold DVD package that only SPV could do justice to. I picked up mine through CDuniverse.com...

Evil C

notman said:
greetings everyone,

thanks for having me aboard. I am psyched to be back doing what I love. Hell, even I expect great things from me.

Evil C.
Yo Cary - can you contact me via e-mail when you get a chance - ASAP? I need you onboard with the RC mail, thanks.