Rugby World Cup!

Still a bit shocked by results yesterday

Honestly thought England wouldn't get past the Aussies but I think we managed to use up 4 years of pent up frustration (built up from the poor performances since last rwc) to control them across the park. Still don't quite get Jim Rozenthal's need to constantly praise Johnny after every game. I mean, he played his part but he hasn't quite reached his game controlling best yet and his goal kicking is poor by his standards. The pack (Sheridan especially) destroyed Australia's poor scrummaging unit

And then France, I did state a few messages up that I thought they had the best chance of giving New Zealand a game, but the analysts were already backing England to play NZ next round. Felt the commentary was poor, have been getting annoyed with Murray Mextead (an ex-Kiwi captain) throughout this RWC and his performance yesterday was some of the most biased I've ever heard, failing to point out anything which NZ did wrong. This included throwing a hissy fit about the yellow card, admittedly it could have been viewed as harsh, but the replies showed that McDonald had moved into the French runners path

Whoever designed the NZ's 2nd strip should be shot tho, as it's caused confusion in 2 games. Probably most kit conflict came with NZ-Scotland but France one the shirt toss yesterday and then were asked to wear white change kit due to possibility of clash

Still pinching myself after yesterday's result. After the form and performances since the last RWC, another final appearance looked impossible, but the boys have done the whole country proud with some dogged, determined rugby

Can you believe this? Where did that come from?! I don't know what's stoking the fires of luck for England but this is certainly cracking up to be an awesome final! I think it's time for some well exacted revenge on South Africa...I guess we'll see today!

Huge applause to South Africa for being a consistantly great team this competition, even bigger applause for England's valiant efforts. Well done lads, take pride in silver!

Certainly a great tournament...full of suprises and good performances. Especially good efforts from argentina and england....although I have to agree that SA were probably the most consistent side during the course of the competition.