Rule of thumb before I take off permenantly

Well...I thought it’d be fun to see the shit storm, and trust me, it was. You are such an internet bandwagoner my friend.
You're 100% correct, because I was Omni all along...

tenor.gif

that’s pretty funny given that all this started because omni was exposed as the ultimate internet bandwagoner himself (as well as pathological liar, sociopath, etc) and this has apparently reduced you to a child who can’t decide whether to leave, throw a tantrum or indulge in some truly lame sub-ozzman level drunk shitposting.

Again, what does this have to do with Omni? I quit because TB wouldn't leave me alone, and that was an issue before the whole Omni thing. I only came back in the first place because I was curious about the whole Omni reveal.

I don't give a shit about Omni. But I know about you, and you are a drama seeking cunt who's absolutely loving all of this, and it's obvious.

Again, what does this have to do with Omni? I quit because TB wouldn't leave me alone, and that was an issue before the whole Omni thing. I only came back in the first place because I was curious about the whole Omni reveal.

I don't give a shit about Omni. But I know about you, and you are a drama seeking cunt who's absolutely loving all of this, and it's obvious.

Didn't you make this thread like two days after the Omni reveal? Not that this thread was explicitly created about him, but clearly you didn't return because of it because that's old news now.

Reactions: CiG
he basically made this thread because HE pm'd ME and it completely backfired on him. Which is why i used the back-breaker gif on the first page.

And dont front about who wasn't leaving who alone, i told you to fuck off like a dozen times but you kept coming back for more and even turned into some serial killer tough guy for a second, remember that? :lol:

Last edited:
Reactions: CiG
You definitely were, how drunk are you dude? This is embarrassing, but keep it up because it's also entertaining how you're getting blown out by Wainds who is almost never this directly hostile.

You're fucking stupid as fuck. Yeah, because I was saying "I" am Omni, that must mean that I'm making a "serious" point.

You are far and beyond the biggest pseudo-intellectual I've ever come across online.

And you're the most emotionally compromised poser I've ever met in my entire life. I've seen your corporatist suit pictures, stop pretending to be some street punk when you look like a Reagan Youth date rapist.

Also stop sending me friend requests on Facebook. This is the last time I ever add you back you bipolar spastic, I just checked and you've unfriended and blocked me again. You're pathetic and need help.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
No that's not what it means retard, it means you referenced Omni and now you're saying you didn't reference Omni.

I said that I was Omni.

Omni is in fact, all powerful and you guys just don't see it, and don't see that I'm terminally influenced by him...

I unfriended you because you're my "best friend" on facebook and then you throw me under the bus on here. Same reason that I blocked you before.

I unfriended you because you're my "best friend" on facebook and then you throw me under the bus on here. Same reason that I blocked you before.

You once unfriended and blocked me because I shat all over Omni on Facebook. I'm so sorry that after being unfriended 700 times by you I don't put much stock in you requesting me again. Especially since your whole vibe after Omni was exposed is that we should all just drop it and move on. You smell like a fucking rat and you look like one too.

Beat it cuck, if you think me talking about music on Facebook means I'm your best friend you're a fucking dunce.