Rule of thumb before I take off permenantly

I blocked you because of the stupid shit YOU were saying. Nothing to do with “her”.

I even made a point when you first rage quited this site (which was because of Omni) that I wasn’t going to get involved between the two of you. Do you remember this? Every time I’ve blocked you was because of something YOU said.

Enough of the trendy 4chan pseudo-tough guy bullshit already.

that’s pretty funny given that all this started because omni was exposed as the ultimate internet bandwagoner himself (as well as pathological liar, sociopath, etc) and this has apparently reduced you to a child who can’t decide whether to leave, throw a tantrum or indulge in some truly lame sub-ozzman level drunk shitposting.

Actually, Omni, himself, wasn’t the majority and none of you liked “her” to begin with so how could that possibly make me a band waggoner? Ironic, maybe, but you said it yourself that Omni and I aren’t the same person. Remember?

@Manic Ferocity Little guy, just come clean with everything and we will let you have your spot in the back of the room. Omni doesnt care about you one bit, hes a married dude who's about to have another kid. He doesn't(or shouldn't at least) care about any of this shit. You on the other hand, are too fragile and are not built for this kind of stuff. He is using you as nothing more than a puppet. I'm legit starting to feel bad for you, just caste him aside man!

the point is that you should really redirect this negative energy toward the person who deserves it rather than ragging on a forum for its pretty natural collective response to being duped for a decade (which is hardly a symptom of ‘internet bandwagoning’).

Sure thing prom king.

Look, im not sure if he convinced you to start transitioning only to end up breaking your heart when you found out hes a full on dude or actually came down there and laid the pipe down on you ... but im telling you dude, FORGET ABOUT HIM.

the point is that you should really redirect this negative energy toward the person who deserves it rather than ragging on a forum for its pretty natural collective response to being duped for a decade (which is hardly a symptom of ‘internet bandwagoning’).
yea but that's if he sees the light and stops being used as a puppet.

Well how would I do that seeing as he blocked everyone including me? Lol. This forum is a mess dude. There is more talk of drama than there is about music. Maybe I just get involved because I browse this site out of habit at this point.

I mean, how can you even get a rise out of a sociopath when he’s obviously exhausted his influence over, well, anyone on the board at this point? If that’s not the point of continuously exhausting negative energy towards him then what is?

Just let him fuck his own life up. Let him fuck it up with his wife because he’s having one or more affairs, etc.

Well how would I do that seeing as he blocked everyone including me? Lol. This forum is a mess dude. There is more talk of drama than there is about music. Maybe I just get involved because I browse this site out of habit at this point.
nah you're not blocked and you guys still talk. Funniest part was when i looked through his friends list on PSN(which was never set to private) and started trolling you, then a day or two later his friends list was set to private. HMMMMMM lol

one of my theories is you might have known about that stuff all along, which is why you didnt care when i first told you(remember?). But then returned here and started playing damage control after he whispered some more sweet nothings in your ear. But like i said, come clean and we shall accept you again ...

tumblr_n40lzorVGb1smcbm7o1_400.gif

And you might be right that Wainds is somewhat of a bandwagoner and loves a good dose of drama, but hes never the one to start it. Lets not forget who it was that started this DRAMA thread .... in the MUSIC section of the forum.

Also i dont think your waifu is gone btw. There's a very good chance hes still here using another alt. I've already connected numerous dots.

>"There's too much drama in here"
>Makes a dramatic thread about his grand exit
>Comes back
>Posts in this dramatic thread thereby perpetuating the drama

Boy howdy, you're right! Maybe if people stopped perpetuating the drama, it would stop!