Rumor: HEAVEN AND HELL, JUDAS PRIEST, MOTÖRHEAD To Tour Together This Year

Motorhead at the HOB is probably one of the loudest shows I have been to. You gotta take them for what they are I guess, heavymetal blues in a way.

I am not going to go back to quote everyone directly...

@ Will - How is H&H a gimmick??? It has nothing to do with Ozzy. It's a reunion for the Dio-era of the band. Ozzy had no interest in doing another Sabbath album and they wanted to move on. I am sure Iommi wants to do more than wait for Ozzfest every other year to tour and cancel show after show....

@ Bob - When did I ever say I didn't like Priest? I am certainly not a fanboy, and will always nail them when compared to Maiden. Doesn't mean I don't enoy them though.

This tour is what it is. If you don't care for true classic metal, then this tour is not for you.

I am not going to go back to quote everyone @ Will - How is H&H a gimmick??? It has nothing to do with Ozzy. It's a reunion for the Dio-era of the band. Ozzy had no interest in doing another Sabbath album and they wanted to move on. I am sure Iommi wants to do more than wait for Ozzfest every other year to tour and cancel show after show....

Ozzy's quotes have been similar to this (paraphrased): "if we can't write anything up to par with our classic material, why bother trying with a new album?"

I think the other Sabbath members may disagree with his sentiments...hence the continuation of Heaven and Hell after the success of the initial jaunt in 2007.

I am not going to go back to quote everyone directly...

@ Will - How is H&H a gimmick??? It has nothing to do with Ozzy. It's a reunion for the Dio-era of the band. Ozzy had no interest in doing another Sabbath album and they wanted to move on. I am sure Iommi wants to do more than wait for Ozzfest every other year to tour and cancel show after show....

@ Bob - When did I ever say I didn't like Priest? I am certainly not a fanboy, and will always nail them when compared to Maiden. Doesn't mean I don't enoy them though.

This tour is what it is. If you don't care for true classic metal, then this tour is not for you.

when we saw halford you were not a Priest fan. remember?

Rumor has it that TESTAMENT has been added to the tour as well........

Oh sweet this tour just got awesome...great band..beer break...great band, great band....

BTW I have the copy of that Heaven & Hell show (2 years later) burned and ready to go for you....I'll bring it with me to Powerfest assuming you'll be there!

I guess my post wasn't sarcastic enough. :Smug:

I'm not a big fan of Priest or Motorhead, but I love Heaven and Hell and Testament... If the price is right and the venue and date are good, I may go. Kind of need to keep my tour visits low though; it costs quite a bit.