Rumor?

Soul of Ice

Rusted Angel
Jul 29, 2002
Yonkers
Visit site
I read on the Symphony X board that the band (Zero Hour) has already finished most of the music for the cd to come out after De-Evolution. And the new new one will be released a few months after De-Evolution. Is this true?

Jasun?

Troy?

Here's the real deal!!!!

The music for De-Evolution is totally recorded, we are waiting for the vocals. I know, I sound like a broken record. As for the material after De-Evolution I have Pre-recorded material in the Adat. Most of that disc is written and we will track the music this year. That's what is going on and hope to have more updates from the ZH camp soon.

Jasun/ZH

I hope you can catch Erik in a zone and get him to record the next album ASAEP (as soon as Erik possible). If you can be prolific right now, then be so. Record it and let it hit the public. Speak thy name and let it be spoken. Put your right foot in and do the hokie pokie.
I mean, the public is willing, and maybe, you can convince more public. I would hate to encourage the loss of integrity, but the talent is there, let's hear it. Put it up/out.

It's hard with relatively newer groups. If you have all they have released and are waiting to hear something new, it can be a while. Some bands that have been out there a while can have a lot of material to discover beyond one or two albums. I just got three King Crimson cd's and it's all stuff I was never intimate withe before, even though I was already familiar with a good variety of their music. KC have now taken me to a new level of 70's old-school prog. Yeahhhhh!!!!

In The Wake Of Poseidon, Lark's Tongue In Aspic, and Starless and Bible Black.

I was more familiar with In the court..., Red, Discipline, Beat, Three of a perfect Pair and I remember seeing a live BBC video a long time ago of Lark's Tongue I or II. I am less familiar with the newer stuff. I got a long way to go with them. But it's hard sharing time with them and Brian Eno and his work with Fripp, and Camel, and other old school prog and new school prog like ZH and Ayreon, and my Stoner Rock/Doom bands, and my growing fascination with different classical composers.