Rumoured King Diamond tour

It could be In Solitude, they share the same agent in the US as King, who puts together some of the coolest packages usually. He did the Enslaved/Alcest/Ghost (which Ghost couldn't do) tour a few years ago, for example. I'm gonna guess Pallbearer since they're doing FFF too right?

I'm pretty much a KD n00b. I was always put off by his voice, but have recently gotten into Abigail and Don't Break the Oath. I think I pretty much have to hit the Silver Spring show just to witness the spectacle.

It could be In Solitude, they share the same agent in the US as King, who puts together some of the coolest packages usually. He did the Enslaved/Alcest/Ghost (which Ghost couldn't do) tour a few years ago, for example. I'm gonna guess Pallbearer since they're doing FFF too right?

Oh are they????
Hrrrmmmm...... I was a little underwhelmed by the first Pallbearer disc, given all the hype it initially got.

I expect King to go old school with his opening bad, or someone like Ghost maybe. I just started getting into King Diamond again right before the rumors started, so this is great timing. I'm so excited for this, especially with the full stage show.

Never been to the Fillmore in Silver Springs. That will change now for sure. King is a must see. Been way to long since he toured.

Would love to see this at the Vegas HOB. Excellent venue. Caught Yngwie there when Owens was singing. One time, I saw Katakylsm on some package tour then when they finished headed over to the MGM Grand to see Chicago. :worship: