Runescape Video Set To "Eaten" by Bloodbath

^ That's why that analogy is so good.

1. You can have fun playing that game even it's low quality, as you can eat McDonald and like it, but it's low quality food.

2. You must not play too much of these kind of game, otherwise you'll become fat (and have no life). Same thing for fastfood restaurants, if you eat too much of it.

So it depends. It's personnal I guess.

lol my friend tried to get me to play some mmorpg called "dota" recently, i had absolutely no clue what i was doing and i just kept dying over and over again. anyone who is good at these games has invested unfathomable amounts of time into it

lol my friend tried to get me to play some mmorpg called "dota" recently, i had absolutely no clue what i was doing and i just kept dying over and over again. anyone who is good at these games has invested unfathomable amounts of time into it

Dota isn't mmorpg = massive multiplayer online role playing game. It's just online rpg, cause you have less than 10 people on the same game and it doesn't work at all like Runescape or Wow or whatever.. It's just single matches.

And I can say this without ever playing it, cause my friend is also a Dota freak. But whatever. I'm not too big into this stuff, but I used to be a little.

Dota isn't mmorpg = massive multiplayer online role playing game. It's just online rpg, cause you have less than 10 people on the same game and it doesn't work at all like Runescape or Wow or whatever.. It's just single matches.

thanks for clearing that up
indexi.gif
indexi.gif
indexi.gif
indexi.gif
indexi.gif
indexi.gif
indexi.gif
indexi.gif
indexi.gif
indexi.gif

Yeah because sports is the best thing to invest your time in...

or education, whatever, just dont sit there killing a troll with a sword its taken you 3 years to get in a cyberworld that obv doesnt matter one iota. ftr sports is probably one of the best things you could ever invest in... meet new people (not via a chat room), keep fit, be competitive, get paid if youre good enough. why the fuck wouldnt you want to do sport?

so the best thing to do if youre fat is to play online games for years? :rolleyes:

Yes. Why not?

Oh wait, better answer...

You don't play online games for years because you are fat...
...You are fat because you've played online games for years.

Sure, it's a joke, and doesn't nesserily applies. I guess, for your health, the best thing to do is stop it and go do some exercices, sports or lipo-suction :rolleyes:. Roll-eyes fight.