RUSSIANS LIKE METAL TOOO

RuskiDevotchka

metal loving bitch
Aug 7, 2008
Buda Alekseyevskaya Russia
ehllooo, this site um..thing is very confusing to me.lol.
but i love metal so much, it is ..my life. i love death metal and black metal..i like burning churches and plundering villages haha. i just moved to u.s from russia..so this typing shit english shit reading english is not that great but i try.
but is there any metal things..shows? in the u.s midwest..area that are good? because i need to metal..now.

:) spaseeba

ehllooo, this site um..thing is very confusing to me.lol.
but i love metal so much, it is ..my life. i love death metal and black metal..i like burning churches and plundering villages haha. i just moved to u.s from russia..so this typing shit english shit reading english is not that great but i try.
but is there any metal things..shows? in the u.s midwest..area that are good? because i need to metal..now.

:) spaseeba

:lol:
ПРИВЕТ

Привет из Сибири.

Привет! хороший встречать Вас lol:OMG:

:saint: I actually don't speak Russian! I only know a few words and how to pronounce the letters. There are a few people from Russian and Ukraine who post here though. I'm a big fan of Russian Literature, composers and history though so you are most welcome here! Enjoy your stay!

Good to meet you too!

Предпологаю, что русскоязычного населения тут достаточно =)

oh i got really excited haha but no its ok if you dont kno all russian , did u read ever dostoevsky???? im reading the idiot right now

Сибирь, хорошая встречать Вас. Есть ли много русского языка, сибиряки на здесь?

its actually kind of a bitch to type in russian :Smug:

oh i got really excited haha but no its ok if you dont kno all russian , did u read ever dostoevsky???? im reading the idiot right now

It seems that you forgot Russian :loco:

Dostoyevsky is one of my favorite authors actually! I have yet to read The Idiot but I've read several others of his: Crime and Punishment; The Brothers Karamazov; Netchoka Nezvanova; Notes From Underground; The House of the Dead; Poor Folk; The Gambler; etc. I'm finishing up Bulgakov's Master and Margarita right now.

Привет Земляки!!!!!!!:)
Наши везде!
Смерть Саакашвили и Ющенко с Тимошенко:puke::puke::puke:

I'm finishing up Bulgakov's Master and Margarita right now.

So had you came to conclusion concerning the original Voland's role in human universe?:saint:

Привет Земляки!!!!!!!:)
Наши везде!
Смерть Саакашвили и Ющенко с Тимошенко:puke::puke::puke:

So had you came to conclusion concerning the original Voland's role in human universe?:saint:

what do you mean? that he's Satan? well obviously it says that numerous times...

what do you mean? that he's Satan? well obviously it says that numerous times...

Man,you failed!

Voland apeared to be not just Satan:Smokedev:, but judge, appointed by the more higher authority:saint:, with a wide jurisdiction. On other hand he played the role of univerce warder. So why you think He kept these balls,not just for insane “party” , but to deprive the unbelievers and sinners.
So here comes the conclusion that inherently evil creature appeared to be wise and sober, than the saint, who is mendacious inherently

Man,you failed!

Voland apeared to be not just Satan:Smokedev:, but judge, appointed by the more higher authority:saint:, with a wide jurisdiction. On other hand he played the role of univerce warder. So why you think He kept these balls,not just for insane “party” , but to deprive the unbelievers and sinners.
So here comes the conclusion that inherently evil creature appeared to be wise and sober, than the saint, who is mendacious inherently

i'm having a little trouble following you here...

i havent read the book but what i got from what he said was that the voland guy was satan appointed... by heaven i guess and that he took pleasures from none believers... and that none believers were the wise and that the religious were blinded...

this is just my interpretation but simplified :p

хы... русски дефотчка.... а ну да ладно, хоть какая-то польза есть: так вот и встречаешь наших в форумах...
я вот с Урала. прог дэт и всякие бешеные вещи пытаюсь играть на басу.

for english-only speaking ppl: hehe, sorry we've run into russian flood over here, but 'ts funny theme... well, I'm from Urals, Russia myself. a real russian old metal fan and skilled bass player, not a faked one.
may tell more about how it's going 'bout metal over here.

хы... русски дефотчка.... а ну да ладно, хоть какая-то польза есть: так вот и встречаешь наших в форумах...
я вот с Урала. прог дэт и всякие бешеные вещи пытаюсь играть на басу.

for english-only speaking ppl: hehe, sorry we've run into russian flood over here, but 'ts funny theme... well, I'm from Urals, Russia myself. a real russian old metal fan and skilled bass player, not a faked one.
may tell more about how it's going 'bout metal over here.

Greetings!