S.O.D. Special rare concert tomorrow Feb 2nd !!!!!

It was a surprise to me, I found out reading the Friday\weekend newspaper entertainment section. It does say rare performance of S.O.D. , will find out tomorrow night

Isn't SOD with other guys really MOD?
I believe that this time Billy is calling it "United Forces".

Some random Internet quote: United Forces is an American heavy metal band founded in December 2012 by two former members of Stormtroopers of Death, vocalist Billy Milano and bassist Dan Lilker, guitarist Anton Reisenegger and drummer Nick Barker. On the band's name, Milano stated, "We called it United Forces because we're located all over the place, in different countries."

I have no problem with Billy doing this without those guys. Scott and Charlie are obviously into that style of music anymore. I'm sure it wold be good to see live, better that than nothing

I have no problem with Billy doing this without those guys. Scott and Charlie are obviously into that style of music anymore. I'm sure it wold be good to see live, better that than nothing
Indeed. If it was cheap and the beer was cheap I am sure it could be a fun cheap night. I couldn't find any evidence of the "tour" or whatever so the whole thing is definitely being done on the cheap.

I believe that this time Billy is calling it "United Forces".

Some random Internet quote: United Forces is an American heavy metal band founded in December 2012 by two former members of Stormtroopers of Death, vocalist Billy Milano and bassist Dan Lilker, guitarist Anton Reisenegger and drummer Nick Barker. On the band's name, Milano stated, "We called it United Forces because we're located all over the place, in different countries."

Well then, why not? Somebody might as well play those songs live. I don't see a problem with it as long as he's not calling it SOD. Go for it.

Well then, why not? Somebody might as well play those songs live. I don't see a problem with it as long as he's not calling it SOD. Go for it.

Yeah as long as they dont use the SOD name I dont care.

Its still Billy riding the coattails of his only real success which was over 25 years ago but whatever.

I'll definitely go and see United Forces and support them. Dan Lilker is one of the coolest MoFo's. I must have been to at least 25-30 shows in the NJ/NY area growing up and Dan was always there hanging out with the crowd talking with fans.

I think at this point it's safe to say that SOD's dead and gone.

To me it has been since 92 when they did the first series of returning live shows and the killer Budokan live record. Bigger Than The Devil was extremely average at best.