S.O.D. vs. M.O.D.

As much as I love S.O.D. the crown goes to M.O.D. for me.
Just have listened to "Dictated Aggression" today and the days before to "Love by thousands ... Hated by Millions". M.O.D. is crushing and I love all their records. Point! :worship:

tamponsqueezer said:
As much as I love S.O.D. the crown goes to M.O.D. for me.
Just have listened to "Dictated Aggression" today and the days before to "Love by thousands ... Hated by Millions". M.O.D. is crushing and I love all their records. Point! :worship:

Yeah...M.O.D.

There's obviously a bigger catalog to chose from. I'll take Dictated Aggression and Rebel over the S.O.D. releases.

I remember picking up 'speak' it blowed my mind it will always be my number 1 l.p. to me.....U.S.A came out and i played it more than any......:erk: .
no.3 m.o.d
no.2 s.o.d

no.1 BILLY FUCKIN MILANO:worship: .
Its all about the attitude

Oblivious Maximus said:
As much as I love SOD, it's gotta be MOD. Not just for the awesome music and lyrics, but MOD is a band that has always been loyal to the fans.

Yeah...Billy's a cool dude and I have a loyalty there...plus, I do actually like the much of the music better.

S.O.D. has some great stuff...don't get me wrong. Go is a great song!!! Seasoning the Obese is one of my favorites too.

It's...S.O.D.

When I heard 'Speak English Or Die' (the record) for the first time in 1985 at a friends house, I was really impressed by the sound and the speed and the humour. Now, 20 years later, I still think it's a great record.
I started to listen to Nuclear Assault, M.O.D. and Anthrax because of S.O.D.!
I also happen to like M.O.D. very much (but most of you probably already guessed that ;) ).

But S.O.D. is absolutely my favorite.

SOD by a longshot. Listen to them both and you can definitely tell where the talent went.

I can't decide...but I must say that I really LOVE U.S.A. for M.O.D. :D

B000003T8S.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg